Cougar Store - Leicester Meet - Sunday 15th June

MITZ@CougarStore

Hi All,

It’s about time we had a meet here in Leicester, we have so many local owners who want to get together, so we have taken it on and organised a meet at a friends pub here in Leicester.

The date will be Sunday 15th June.

I will also have details of lunch soon too, so once this has been arranged, I will give you a number and you can quote ‘Cougar Store’ when booking. Depending on the numbers, we’ll see if it’s feasible for a Hog roast and BBQ, otherwise we have the option of eating in.

It’s just a casual meet, and it’ll be great to meet you all away from the garage, so it’d be great if we could have a show of hands on who would be interested, so please post below… :)

Pub details can be seen here - http://www.bullatbroughton.com/

Looking forward to seeing you all… :)

Edited by CS
  • Like 1

Its a shame you both can't make it... :(

We'll have to come get in your way and on your nerves pay you a visit some other time :thumbs:

I'll be in Minehead dressed as a Minion.... :wacko:

As you do.... :lol:

Will await the 'Spotted, Minion driving a 350z on the M5' thread :teeth:

• Like 1

i'll be there! Also should have a fair few mates coming down too... (one of whom is in an s2k, and actually thinks its better than a Z, i'm always giving him sh1t, so feel free)

Also people, remember, England are playing Italy the day before.... We will all need each other in those difficult times

• Like 1

If you don't mind a non owner coming along to meet you guys, then I might be interested. Money for my zed is still tied up at the moment :(

I'll see if I can get another member I know to come along too.

• Like 2

I'll check my diary when I return home as that pubs only 10 minutes away from me :)

Mention it to Tony too, just in case he doesn't frequent the forum after selling up... :)

Will do but I've not seen him since he left the fold :(