Well The Invidia Fits like a Glove! --- SHORT REVIEW UPDATE

flyboy

I've heard one with the standard cats on a 370 and I have to admit I was underwhelmed, it sounds nice but too quiet

Looked lovely though, burnt tips on a le mans

Trouble is I want cbe that sounds like its got hfc's and doesn't drone :lol:

Well its on, just a couple of bolts needed cutting and 2 sheared off, otherwise no other fitting problems.

I reminded the fitter it was personally imported and to swap the labels as it was meant for a LHD USA car.

ie bits with labels "drivers side" to go on the nearside.

It looks fine and sounds better.

There is a deep bass rumble on start up which settles down to a nice burble.

On tick-over its quiet but sounds like a sports car should not like a micra, with overtones of base behind the burble.

Once a few revs are applied on load its phenomenal with no doubt that your driving something quite rare, the car now turns heads whereas before it attracted second looks once seen, it now demands attention when out of sight, people now turn to see what it is, but not in a boy racer way if you know what I mean.

On lift off, there are overrun pops and the syncro rev is now very noticeable as there is a big difference in tone and volume when shifting down.

When going through the gears there is a quite pronounced rasp at 2500rpm for a second as the revs climb, which then disappears to be replaced with a growl.

I have only done 10 miles on my 3 mile trip back from work :lol: but already know my MPG are going to suffer for a while as I am down shifting and accelerating just to hear the sound of the car.

I'm off to Spain in the morning for a week so cant get any pics or video up till I get back but meantime my three word review would be

GET ONE NOW ! B):p

Edited by flyboy
  • Like 2

I've heard one with the standard cats on a 370 and I have to admit I was underwhelmed, it sounds nice but too quiet

Looked lovely though, burnt tips on a le mans

Trouble is I want cbe that sounds like its got hfc's and doesn't drone :lol:

This isn't anything like too quiet

Edited by flyboy