howdly doodly peoples...

Hey there,

Ive loved the 350Z for a while now but always assumed i jus couldnt afford one so didnt look into it. so was gonna stick with the bmw n honda's...

Anyways finally after bein worked half to death im getting a pay rise so a new motor will soon be on its way. . .

Ive always drove manuals until i got my latest company car (nothin special jus an Accord 2ltr SE Exec) but its automatic and i love it.. makes driving a pleasure so was wondering.. Is their any major issues regarding autoamtic 350's? ive not seen many advertised for sale.. ive seen a cpl wit tiptronic but not sure what to do ...

Im aware most peoples hate automatics and they say it takes the joy from driving but i disagree...

Well unfortunately i dont have any pics for you as im still in the decision making stage and tryin to get finances to purchase one..

Oh n if u wouldnt mind.. (i know im a penny pincher n skint) so what price am i lookin at for a 350 nothin special has a fair few thous on clock.. few years old.. whats a realistic price for me to get my first 350.. untill my boss pays me what im worth n i can upgrade...

Well thanks for listenin guys

Scotty aged 23 from Walsall, West Mids

I have had autos for many years now because I did a lot of moroway driving and it didnt really matter. Bought a UK Zed so its back to manual, wouldnt have it any other way, its great to drive it as it was designed to be driven. Wouldnt want a Zed auti, it would spoin the fun.

Many routes you can go down to buy a Zed, you will see them very cheap in some places but as ever, there are some dodgy deals out there. See other threads re prices. If you buy a bad one you may soon hate it. To me, you would be better stretching the initial budget and get something newer with history. Even better if you know the previous owner. All deoend on the £££s though bud, how much did you have in mind.

:welcome:

Hi Scotty and :welcome:

I'm not aware of any issues with the tiptronics, but I guess there will be others along soon with more experience than me with them.

As for prices, you will get a JDM for less money than a UK car and likewise ones without GT packs go for less. There are quite a few out there for sale just choose carefully.

I think autos are great, especially for annoying busy traffic on the commute. I didn't mind whether I had manual or auto when I got mine - I got manual because that's the car that came up for sale first.

regarding price... i know i really should go for somat else bein as though ive only got a small amount.. im thinkin about 12-14k...

tbh i wouldnt mind another manual.. its jus the last few months the only manual ive driven is my mothers hair dresser pug 206 cc convertable which is a shed.. the pedals too close together n i jus dont feel safe driving it.. jumpy gear changes.. the car likes to stutter n well im jus not happy so thats the reason for my choice of auto...

But i know all i need is to drive a propa manual car thats not a skip with wheels and a automatic roof n ill have faith in manuals again but im jus not sure.. i guess ive jus got lazy over the past year with the auto honda...

an ruddy hell u lot dont mess about.. thanks for the prompt responses your all absolute stars...

think ima leave it till november (my 24th bday) before i purchase car jus so that i can definately afford it... (that n i jus need to make sure no random women come knockin my door beforehand with child in toe tellin me well.. i hit the right spot... i cant b dealin wit that jus yet... n well my weekends consists of beer goggles n what i beleive to be top totty.. well untill beer goggles come off.. lmao.. so yer.. jus leavin it a cpl month to get my head round the idea...

but again... thanks for the help hope to see u all around pretty soon at a meet or somat..

scotty