Just renewed road tax

chirag1988

I always put road tax and insurance on interest free credit cards then pay of monthly.

I do exactly the same thing. Still got 12 months remaining interest free on my current credit card so I'll be paying off monthly :)

Good idea. Might try selling it , though don't think anyone would buy one now would they !

You'd be surprised. So many people have no idea this is coming. :dry:

I'd sell mine but I've got an eBay special £3.99 magnetic tax disc holder. Couldn't give that away. :lol:;)

I just ordered the 370z RIchbrook tax disc holder!!! What a twit!!.. Completely forgot about the changes to the tax disc.. :-(

:lol: . It's a real pain taking the tax disc holder apart, started off with 5 micro screws, now I'm down to 3 :) and it has to be wedged between the window and the dash now.

Pete

Mine has nice rotating mechanism if you are looking to buy a second hand one. Where is the whistling smiley ? ;)
  • Like 1

Good idea. Might try selling it , though don't think anyone would buy one now would they !

You'd be surprised. So many people have no idea this is coming. :dry:

I'd sell mine but I've got an eBay special £3.99 magnetic tax disc holder. Couldn't give that away. :lol:;)

Stick it on eBay you never no ! Haha

Mines gone up as well now its £230 for the year. Still a bargain for a 4 litre supercharged V8..... Couldn't find a smug smiley

4.2 litre and £zero....... Couldn't find an even smugger smiley.

sadly the only downside to jaguar ownership is spending more than double the purchase price fixing it :lol:
  • Like 1

:lol: . It's a real pain taking the tax disc holder apart, started off with 5 micro screws, now I'm down to 3 :) and it has to be wedged between the window and the dash now.

LOL... Ditto...

Edited by Jixaman

LOL... Ditto...

Yes, Caroline's is even worse, needs a microscopic allen key which I can never find, despite putting it in a safe place every time :surrender: ...must have bought about 6 replacement keys as I bought her holder 12 years ago when she had the Audi TT.

Pete

That's it - I've decided - I'm REBELLING.

I REFUSE to remove my tax disc from my windscreen.

I'm starting a campaign.

This October I am KEEPING my tax disc in my windscreen - arrest me, I don't care - I might even make my own ones.

Do I start a new thread?

• Like 1

I always put road tax and insurance on interest free credit cards then pay of monthly.

How do you do that ? I tried to pay once my road tax with my credit card and it didn't go through the system. I was told that I can't use a credit card to pay a road tax. I had to come back and make a payment using a debit card.

btw I didn't know anything about that new tax system coming lol it's first time I hear that :) good to know :thumbs:

Edited by Damiiian