pics of my zed and previous car

Fayelady_z

I Owned a 2005 red hyundai coupe 2.7 v6 before buying the 350.

The modifications were just lowering springs, ts3 rear spoiler, inovit sonic 18" rims with stretched tyres, tinted blue foglights, hid kit with white side light bulbs, tinted rear lights, after market catback exhaust, double din head unit, matt black plasti dipped a few bits, put a private plate on. Thats about it, then I sold it to my brother. I also had the car detailed proffessionally so the paint work was spot on.

20140223_142605_zpsx9nhrhtr.jpg

20140405_155625_zpsqmeqmkpy.jpg

20140310_160923_zpsw0zcra5j.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-08-17-51-43_zpshxhvr5mr.png

And then I bought the 350.....

IMG_20140302_194642_zpse0imzm2x.jpg

IMG_20140322_174139_zpss4hu2fyb.jpg

IMG_20140408_210751_zpsn9go1rq4.jpg

20140504_125207_zpsmgp6ffkr.jpg

20140505_143820_zpscekhcobb.jpg

20140504_154119_zpsac6iee19.jpg

20140504_154237_zpso0lftpcy.jpg

20140504_155548_zpsvn6rz9y7.jpg

20140504_153902_RichtoneHDR_zpsovjc47wo.jpg

• Like 3

Always liked those wheels (but then I like most of the BBS LM copies). Only problem with that colour is that it's so close to a tyre colour that it makes it look like you have huge profile tyres and small wheels.

I test drove the 2.7V6 when they first came out. I couldn't fit in it comfortably due to my height and ended up with an RX8 at the time.

Hi Faye nice looking Z there, see you probably have the same problems as me with the garage. Usually have a fight with my good lady to get the left side part otherwise I have to untangle myself to get out on the other side. Wheels are great looking, keep the purse handy your going to need it for the bottomless pit you've got yourself into. :lol:

Are they Rota MXR? I was going to get myself a set but can't really find a place that sell them in the right size in the right colour.

Nah dude theyre xxr 521 rims in chrome black.

They look like so many other wheels out there but I love xxr and how light weight they are

Always liked those wheels (but then I like most of the BBS LM copies). Only problem with that colour is that it's so close to a tyre colour that it makes it look like you have huge profile tyres and small wheels.

I test drove the 2.7V6 when they first came out. I couldn't fit in it comfortably due to my height and ended up with an RX8 at the time.

Yes you are so right, my tyres are fat I chose them on purpose because the tyres I had before were really low profile and with 350z arches being so big, it just looked ridiculous. I'll be lowering it more soon so 7 hope it'll look better, just need 15mm spacers for the front, in person the wheels look a lot lighter in co, our but in photos they look very dark

That's a nice looking Hyundai but your Zed is on a whole new level, looks lovely! Loving your new wheels B)

Have you plastidipped your door handles?

Ive wrapped the handles with grey carbon fibre wrap :)

Good to see you're also flying the forum flag in your rear quarter window :thumbs:

(And not waiting till you reach 350 posts to get a free one like all the cheapskates) :lol::stir:

• Like 1

That's a nice looking Hyundai but your Zed is on a whole new level, looks lovely! Loving your new wheels B)

It looks awesome!! Was it difficult to do? Might try it since I have some gloss black wrap at home :)

It looks awesome!! Was it difficult to do? Might try it since I have some gloss black wrap at home :)

It took me around 4/5 hours, I've cut my hands and burnt them on the heat gun haha, it looks wikid, it's not perfect but it'll do!

• Like 1

It took me around 4/5 hours, I've cut my hands and burnt them on the heat gun haha, it looks wikid, it's not perfect but it'll do!

Oh dear lol. Each handle or both in that time? ;) Did you take them apart to wrap?

Edited by pjf1985

Oh dear lol. Each handle or both in that time? ;) Did you take them apart to wrap?

All together lol

Nah I didnt takethem apart I used a tiny flat head screw driver, a blade and a heat gun, like I said its not the best job but looking at it you wouldnt be able to tell

• Like 1

All together lol

Nah I didnt takethem apart I used a tiny flat head screw driver, a blade and a heat gun, like I said its not the best job but looking at it you wouldnt be able to tell

Oh ok might have to give it a go then! Looks great anyway :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...