convoy to japfest for the Bournemouth area guys and girls

buster

:) so with a week to go thought i d best pull my finger out and post some details for those of you going to Japfest from the Bournemouth area.We will need an early start due to the amount of traffic in the Castle Coombe area on the day....next saturday 10th may.

Looking to meet at 5.30am in the Halfords car park in Ferndown.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Halfords/@50.81153,-1.87341,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xfc7d2fccc91d7712

please add you name to the list if your going to join us in a convoy :teeth: .....be warned i / we shall be leaving at 5.30 prompt. :scare:

1.Buster and Mrs Buster

What route you taking to Japfest?

Still in two minds whether to meet you on route somewhere? Seems a little daft to drive down then back up again :lol: Then again i do like a good drive :drive1

Still in two minds whether to meet you on route somewhere? Seems a little daft to drive down then back up again :lol: Then again i do like a good drive :drive1

Was going to have a chat with bob tomorrow about it.

As we could meet at Rownhams and then meet them along the way past ferndown.

Was going to have a chat with bob tomorrow about it.

As we could meet at Rownhams and then meet them along the way past ferndown.

I was also thinking doing the A30 from Winchester ( great road for driving on :drive1 ) to Salisbury then meet somewhere slightly further on. Either way I am easy :teeth: