Fitted a Scorpion Stainless Steel exhaust to my 350!

DuttyFusion

The result:

Possibly not to everyone's taste but I love the pop and crackle it gives off! This is the exact item that was fitted:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c20428575

It's a 350z GT4. It's the first modification I've done (apart from installing a double-din unit) and now I think I'm hooked! I'm currently looking at a K&N Induction Kit (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110868430101?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649), if anyone has any opinions/alternatives, that would be awesome :-)

PS. Ignore my mate in the car, he'd just done a 12 hour night shift and I forced him to put off sleeping so I could record this... ^_^

Edited by DuttyFusion
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh can you put some feedback after you get y pipe put on?

I have Scorpion as well but think I want to do a little louder. Not sure if HFC or Y pipe is best.

HFCs FTW with scorpion, sounds great, bit of rasp and a bit of throat, no drone. Short vid below, not full beans as it was cold.

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Loved the scorpion on mine but it was too quiet so decats definitely livened it up a bit ;)

Hi mate, old thread but we met at the merc world this year. I have finally bought a scorpion system for mine. I have silenced decats on it already. Standard y pipe. Worth keeping the decats? I'm thinking it will be rather loud.

Loved the scorpion on mine but it was too quiet so decats definitely livened it up a bit ;)

Hi mate, old thread but we met at the merc world this year. I have finally bought a scorpion system for mine. I have silenced decats on it already. Standard y pipe. Worth keeping the decats? I'm thinking it will be rather loud.

Hello Mate,

Scorpion sounds perfect with silenced decats. Only really loud over 3k which makes it great for a daily.

I would definitely put the Y Pipe on at the same time though. Going to be a massive bottle neck otherwise.

I believe when I went to the track day it was only 88db at 4.5k rpm.

Enjoy :D

• Like 1

Hello Mate,

Scorpion sounds perfect with silenced decats. Only really loud over 3k which makes it great for a daily.

I would definitely put the Y Pipe on at the same time though. Going to be a massive bottle neck otherwise.

I believe when I went to the track day it was only 88db at 4.5k rpm.

Enjoy :D

Cheers for getting back to me, it's a installed, took 50mins with a mate, including taking the old one off! Amazing. Sounds great but I might put a y pipe on. Any one you would suggest for good fitment? Does it make it more raspy?