Best of both worlds :)

Jetpilot

I started one of these members build threads when i first joined but the thread is gone it seems, not that i got any further than the before photo. :) Well after photos coming soon, will still be some minor things i want to do but the bulk will be done.

Why best of both worlds, I am trying to sit somewhere firmly in the middle of being good on the track without too many ill effects on the road. Whilst i realise there are many more things i could do to improve the car on the track it is still a weekend and occasional evening car that i want to enjoy on the road. Hopefully i have found a happy balance with the parts i have chosen.

I know this thread is worthless without pictures, but they wont be far away, new boots are landed and on route, quick refurb with a little bodywork tidying and i will be back :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Great build thread :thumbs::teeth:

Ahh sarcasm, ...my favourite form of wit. :lol::D;)

And so soon into the thread :wacko: hopefully when i get some pictures and posts up of what has happened comments will become relevant B)

Hop chop mate, I cant wait to see these wheels as I know they are going to look awesome....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started one of these members build threads when i first joined but the thread is gone it seems, not that i got any further than the before photo. :) Well after photos coming soon, will still be some minor things i want to do but the bulk will be done.

Why best of both worlds, I am trying to sit somewhere firmly in the middle of being good on the track without too many ill effects on the road. Whilst i realise there are many more things i could do to improve the car on the track it is still a weekend and occasional evening car that i want to enjoy on the road. Hopefully i have found a happy balance with the parts i have chosen.

I know this thread is worthless without pictures, but they wont be far away, new boots are landed and on route, quick refurb with a little bodywork tidying and i will be back :)

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

:worthless:

Almost posted yesterday, been a few delays with having to get things at last minute, namely wheel spacers for my fronts, extra work getting shoddy replica bumper to fit properly, but, i have been promised the car for the weekend :)

Almost posted yesterday, been a few delays with having to get things at last minute, namely wheel spacers for my fronts, extra work getting shoddy replica bumper to fit properly, but, i have been promised the car for the weekend :)

What is your name with all these promises of having these wheels on....Matt Grundy?

What is your name with all these promises of having these wheels on....Matt Grundy?

No, at least spacers worked for me ;) Just wanted to get the wheels rebuilt after refurb to see exactly what size i needed rather than take a punt/guess. I ended up effectively with a 9j minus 4 offset, just a roll needed :) although was prepared to be either ordering some wider wings (1") or slightly smaller outer lip :)

A couple of before photos to get in the mood!

The day i bought it :)

my350z_zps60dc9a63.jpg

• Like 3