Stupid 350Z Owners - Stories from the U.S.A.!

WINKJ

i quote "have so many stories about moron 350Z owners it would take too long. I have yet to meet one 350 driver I like, they have all been **** talkin douchebags. I had one almost rear end me because my license plate infuriated him, one almost run me off the road, one spin out trying to catch me, it goes on and on. Even my two friends that own them, are douchebags, if I didn't know them since childhood I would choke them for their stupidity when they talk about cars. As I have gotten older I pretty much respect all cars and their owners until proven otherwise and generally even get along with ricers. but man, with 350Z's it seems every single one is a cocky ***. I am sure there are cool guys out there with them, but they have left a real bad opinion of them in general."

:lol:

it was pretty poor attempt at properly flaming 350's to be honest

most of them appear to be about revving the fluck (whatevr that is) and racing on the streets and then being surprised that another knob wanted to join them :shrug:

I've recently "liked" a 350Z page on Facebook that is full with Americans. They're so incredibly aggressive and constantly talking absolute @*!# and most of their cars look like something out of Mad Max with ugly visual mods.

• Like 2

Aaahhhh bless!

Well there was this one time... and I was all like yeah man.... but he was like, whatever... so I flipped him the bird... and he was like no way... so then I went really, really fast in a straight line to get the kill... but I was like,so just outside a school... then there were these kids who came out... and they were like playing with a football... so I was like fully MAX FLAME DUDE... then there was some oil on the road... and I was like wooooooaaaah and spinning even though there was no corner... then they like squashed all over my windshield... then I was like totally, in prison... then this massive douche comes up to me... and he's like all, 'put this in your mouth weiner boy'... and I was like totally not in a position to argue

• Like 7

OH dear its that "I'm american domestic " must be the best and biggest thing again,! shame about their build quality :lol: when will they ever learn what everyone really thinks of them .... :lol: pity them really because some american cars are nice, its just the dumbheads who drive them... :stir:

Edited by Mikeyazure

Reminds me of the boy racers round my area, in their 1.1 corsa, wacking it round corners thinking their in a ferrari. My little zed just shuffling along :lol: if they crash, cars worth like 200quid. If I crash... bit more money to spend

When will these ricers learn, domestics rule the road

Yeah sure, your 6.5Ltr v8 developing 250 bhp.... Not being "americanist" but their motor engineering department is severely lacking behind Europe. We would have something like 5-600 bhp out of an engine that size, its not all about the CC's.

Edited by cs2000