Soon to be new 350Z owner

Dean_1983

Wanted to say hello , as the Forum has been a huge help for me finding the right car . Last night I sold my 07 reg Civic Type R, and on sunday I travel down south to pick up my new 04 350z GT in silver with 49k leather , Nismo rear spoiler , full cobra res exhaust, full serv history , new falken rubber , diff& breaks serviced ........... Really happy with the spec and price im paying £6200 ... plans I have are to source a set of Rays powder coat a dark grey , maybe black and tint the rear windows a light smoke tint . ........ Little bit on the type r ,only had her for 2 months and was a fan for the first few weeks , but I got tired of the way you had to drive the car to get the best out of the car

Wanted to say hello , as the Forum has been a huge help for me finding the right car . Last night I sold my 07 reg Civic Type R, and on sunday I travel down south to pick up my new 04 350z GT in silver with 49k leather , Nismo rear spoiler , full cobra res exhaust, full serv history , new falken rubber , diff& breaks serviced ........... Really happy with the spec and price im paying £6200 ... plans I have are to source a set of Rays powder coat a dark grey , maybe black and tint the rear windows a light smoke tint . ........ Little bit on the type r ,only had her for 2 months and was a fan for the first few weeks , but I got tired of the way you had to drive the car to get the best out of the car

Welcome :)

Sounds to me like you need a Nismo front lip to go with that Nismo spoiler of yours.... *cough* head to the 350z parts for sale section *cough*

Ha will have a wee look ... want to get it in for a full health check before I go spending

Good idea to do that first before you start modding etc. Check out the service schedule to see what should have been done to your Zed by now depending on the mileage/year. Link; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

Yeah next serv isn't due till November 2015

Bit surprised at the price I'm getting it at with the mileage and spec

I know of the gearbox issues when cold .. Is there anything else to be looking out for when I go to pick the car up

Seller has pointed out the problem with the Bose CD player and he's changed it over for a kenwood unit with Bluetooth etc