WALES 2014 SATURDAY EVENING HOG ROAST.

glrnet

After the success of the Hog Roast on Saturday evening last year at the Moreton Park Lodge we have decided to do this again this year.

We do understand that not everybody likes or eats pork so, please, if you require an alternative food choice (this will be from the standard menu and may not be served at exactly the same time as the Hog Roast) please list your name or that of your partner below only if you DON"T want Hog Roast.

For example, if it's you, then just list your Forum user name, if it's your partner, please list as your Forum user name partner:-

glrnet

and or

glrnet partner

Please do this ASAP as we need to let the hotel know numbers etc.

Please keep this on topic.

Thank you :)

• Like 1

1. SHEZZA Partner

Given the pics of food on Facebook I assumed you had misread the post in the excitement of putting your name down for more meat ;)

I was going to add that as well, but couldn't remember if pork was an issue :shrug:

Yep got way too excited over the promise of more meat. Andy, I eat everything. Not religious at all and if I was, it would be beef I'd be avoiding, not pork. That's the other brown religion. :lol:

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, April 29, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by glrnet, April 29, 2014 - No reason given

fully intend to have the hog roast but just thought it worth noting there may be one or two people who don't want to eat at all (i.e. may want to go elsewhere) that being the case surely they should advise as well. Also i think one or two are staying elsewhere and they may wish to be added to this - I assume this may also be possible but they will also need to advise.

Only one bank holiday weekend away :):gathering:

Roscoe partner

She doesn't like pork?!?

She's ones of these half vegetarians. Only likes chicken and..... Chicken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha my partners the same . Just eats fish n chicken as their ugly apparently and not cute like lambs cows and pigs doesn't eat pork but loves a bacon sandwich ! Haha

• Like 1

Roscoe partner

She doesn't like pork?!?

She's ones of these half vegetarians. Only likes chicken and..... Chicken

Haha my partners the same . Just eats fish n chicken as their ugly apparently and not cute like lambs cows and pigs doesn't eat pork but loves a bacon sandwich ! Haha

Haha that's exactly it!! Very strange

• 2 weeks later...