Exhaust Dilema!

Mikeyazure

Miltek or Cobra?

bearing in mind its a roadster and i do not want the sound like the "corsa boys" make on friday nifgts when driving round and round the market square!

£250 difference, only!

Ive seen the cobra in the flesh and its very well made but never seen the milted or heard it.

if it helps i live in newbury berks, anyone nr me that has one please, either will do.

ive listened to youtube but can't decide....HELP!!!!! :headhurt:

IF... and I mean as a member not a supplier, I was spending my hard earned on a full system it would be a true dual like the Invidia, Ark or similar. No disrespect to the choice's above but that's just my 2 penny's worth. If I was just going for a cheaper noise increase then it would be the Cobra resonated back box only

:thumbs:

• Like 3

Actually Tarmac is kind of right, the Miltek is pretty much the same price as the Invidia isn't it?!

Thing about the 350 now its getting cheaper so spending 1k on an exhaust is pretty nuts.

Edited by 370Ad

Actually Tarmac is kind of right, the Miltek is pretty much the same price as the Invidia isn't it?!

Thing about the 350 now its getting cheaper so spending 1k on an exhaust is pretty nuts.

Yep just about the same price depending on where you shop. ;) Invidia all the way imo especially as I have one on my 350 from Tarmac. :yahoo:B)

Regarding the other comment ~ 350's are getting cheaper nowadays and I see where you're coming from but people spend much more cash on cheaper worse cars imo so just do what ever makes you happy. :D

• Like 1

yep, I'm on leave now so if its easier for you i can pop down to posh winchester?

Well it's not actually to far from Newbury to Winchester so if you want to hear a resonated Cobra/Cobra ypipe, Berks hfc's and pop charger then pop down tomorrow night. If your around on Sunday then I will be running the Ark system, Berks hfc's and pop charger :teeth: