Collect Z tomorrow, can't sleep

Could be the lighting on the pic, but that looks like twilight grey to me. The car is definitely a darker colour to the door handles.

Looks very nice. Grey (albeit twilight or gunmetal) is the best colour anyway :thumbs:

• Like 1

Could be the lighting on the pic, but that looks like twilight grey to me. The car is definitely a darker colour to the door handles.

Looks very nice. Grey (albeit twilight or gunmetal) is the best colour anyway :thumbs:

Just going on the advert - once I've got it I'll get the low down on all the spec's. Suffice to say, whatever colour it is, it looks great :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got it! After a nightmare 12 and a half hour day traveling she is now tucked up for the night. Pi$$ed it down all day and every road was grid locked. On a positive note - the roof didn't leak 😊 all seems in order except I went to release the petrol door and the button went inside the dash 😔 the stability control button is also half in half out - previous owner(s) must have been a bit heavy handed? Will need to do some investigating in the day light - knackered now, time for food and a celebratory beer or three 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4