Non rev up 06 zed?!?!?

mattbrom

Right then... I have been in touch with j17 today.

I outlined that my car isn't the 300spec and all that jazz the guy listened and argued his point saying it's not his fault it's someone else's. So he said he'd ring me back and check over everything his end so basically they've rang back and offered me a nice deal which I'm disclosing but I'm happy with it. :)

You haven't told us what the deal was Matt.. :surrender:

We cannot wait.. :yahoo:

You should know not to believe everything you read. ;)

I have been in meetings today, and called coffee brakes to follow this thread

and comment on it, now why wont the OP tell us the outcome, I'm sure he's not been

sworn to secrecy by J17... :scare: :scare:

I'm sorry mate I haven't been sworn to secrecy I just don't like putting everything on the web :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I outlined that my car isn't the 300spec and all that jazz the guy listened and argued his point saying it's not his fault it's someone else's. So he said he'd ring me back and check over everything his end so basically they've rang back and offered me a nice deal which I'm disclosing but I'm happy with it. :)

All in all if j17 made a genuine mistake they've rectified it for me and if anyone buys from them just be a bit wary do research which I should of done more thoroughly. I'm treating my car as a rare one as there can't be many or any which are registered so late in 2006 and have the DE engine :)

I'm going to do some performance upgrades to it now you know the usual stuff and try and bring it up to that magic 300 figure :)

I'd like to thank everyone who's helped me on this topic I didn't think it would've got so many replies and views you've all been a massive help to a new guy like me :D

Hopefully i'll set a progress thread up soon so watch this space :D

I said they would probably try & resolve it, most garages are customer focused & want to resolve things, like you said genuine mistake & thankfully they have sorted it for you. No body wants a unhappy angry customer !! lol

You haven't told us what the deal was Matt.. :surrender:

We cannot wait.. :yahoo:

You should know not to believe everything you read. ;)

I have been in meetings today, and called coffee brakes to follow this thread

and comment on it, now why wont the OP tell us the outcome, I'm sure he's not been

sworn to secrecy by J17... :scare: :scare:

I'm sorry mate I haven't been sworn to secrecy I just don't like putting everything on the web :)

:ban: :ban:
  • Like 1

Glad this came to an amicable resolution.

Just browsing and I spotted this. Similar thing but Rev-up to HR..

http://www.pistonhea...s-owner/2205599

Back in 2006 there was still quite a demand for 350 Zeds and the older pre facelifts that dealers had left over sold fairly quickly, only a few made it onto 06 plates. When the 313 arrived in 2007 demand had fallen so it's not that uncommon to see the 300's on 07/57 and even later plates. Someone posted a spot of one a while ago on a 10 plate! That one you've posted is on a 56 plate and clearly isn't a 313, so yes, very similar situation.

Pete