Non rev up 06 zed?!?!?

mattbrom

Yeah I was happy with the milage of it and condition is top notch! I did say the the sales man doesn't it come with rays as it's a gt spec? Didn't get much of a reply. Thing is I wasn't bothered about that it was just I wanted the 300bhp model and I was going to modify it to suit me then but now it's the 276 I wouldn't of spent all that for it - no way! It has just sickened me really. Keep the info coming guys makes me more knowledgable to argue with. Also if some one has a genuine 300 spec please pm me your log book to see if it says 350z gt 300

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Parkers value is about £7900 from an indy dealer, so not too far out. :shrug:

You can have my 06 DE Paddy same spec but with full history and lots of extras for £7,250. :shrug:

Private sale would obviously be less than from a dealer. I'm not saying he couldn't have got a similar car cheaper elsewhere, just stating what Parkers state as a guide price from an indy dealer. :)

• Like 1

Yeah I was happy with the milage of it and condition is top notch! I did say the the sales man doesn't it come with rays as it's a gt spec? Didn't get much of a reply. Thing is I wasn't bothered about that it was just I wanted the 300bhp model and I was going to modify it to suit me then but now it's the 276 I wouldn't of spent all that for it - no way! It has just sickened me really. Keep the info coming guys makes me more knowledgable to argue with. Also if some one has a genuine 300 spec please pm me your log book to see if it says 350z gt 300

Thanks!

Just need a few pics of yours to identify it immediately..front grill and interior dash showing heater controls..

pop out now with your phone and post them up so we can all on here go to bed..!! :scare:

Nobody likes being swindled mate but you are worried about 20BHP, I wouldn't let it get to you too much.

But in the future do your research buddy. I couldn't afford a final edition HR 313 so didn't bother looking into them. I could only afford a first generation GT. So collected tonnes of information from the internet about tax costs on different years or models, everything the GT came with, what base models could have bolted to them to make them pass as a GT etc etc...

And I did all that when the budget was around 5K! Let alone 8K. Crikey. Next time do more research mate and join forums before buying. It will help you out loads.

I wanted an E46 M3 but couldn't afford the 2003 model to go for. Just the 2001 model which 'only' had 18's and an issue some developed with the engine so turned to the 350Z instead.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks!

Just need a few pics of yours to identify it immediately..front grill and interior dash showing heater controls..

pop out now with your phone and post them up so we can all on here go to bed..!! :scare:

huge6asa.jpgu8ubyjuq.jpgvapyvu8y.jpg

Nobody likes being swindled mate but you are worried about 20BHP, I wouldn't let it get to you too much.

But in the future do your research buddy. I couldn't afford a final edition HR 313 so didn't bother looking into them. I could only afford a first generation GT. So collected tonnes of information from the internet about tax costs on different years or models, everything the GT came with, what base models could have bolted to them to make them pass as a GT etc etc...

And I did all that when the budget was around 5K! Let alone 8K. Crikey. Next time do more research mate and join forums before buying. It will help you out loads.

I wanted an E46 M3 but couldn't afford the 2003 model to go for. Just the 2001 model which 'only' had 18's and an issue some developed with the engine so turned to the 350Z instead.

I agree Darren, but nobody likes been sold by a dealer a car that is not what they

described and is way overprices if its a 06 DE Zed. :surrender:

Well I am bothered about it when a couple of grand is involved yeah I did a bit of information but I don't think this was ever covered that some 06 models had the 276 engine maybe I didn't look hard enough :(

Interior is also identical to mine from the looks of it. I thought thwy facelifted the cars interior circa 2005 or so???

I do feel bad for you mate, get in touch with the dealer and rain havoc tomorrow morning.

At the same time though they can ask whatever they want for a car, it's the customers money at the end of the day. The fact they advertised it as a 300 though should give you enough grounds for something.

Thanks!

huge6asa.jpgu8ubyjuq.jpgvapyvu8y.jpg

Defiantly the interior is NOT a 300 Revup 2006,..Sorry mate. :scare:

Interior is also identical to mine from the looks of it. I thought thwy facelifted the cars interior circa 2005 or so???

I do feel bad for you mate, get in touch with the dealer and rain havoc tomorrow morning.

At the same time though they can ask whatever they want for a car, it's the customers money at the end of the day. The fact they advertised it as a 300 though should give you enough grounds for something.

Oh yeah I know but I think it's like you said they advertised it as 300 gt spec which it clearly isn't. I see it being a long haul if they don't take responsibility and arrange a deal with me

Yeh should be, for example if there was a mechanical fault that couldn't be fixed you could reject the car, I would assume would work the same if you were mis-sold the car too. Prob best doing a google search to get more info.