My Roadsters new look! Baby Blue Amuse

AmyZed

Had a good look at your car at the ace cafe, the detail and finish is excellent. A truly stand out z and of course I'm loving the white wheels.

Just one thing bothers me, how the f*** did Will win best roadster today, did you run over the judges dog, murder his wife or is he just blind and stupid.

Gob smackingly ridiculous decision to give the award to a standard 370 with a Stillen over the baby blue z.

Sorry if I have offended you Will but !!!!!

• Like 2

Haha tophooker, I said the same thing to Amy, however since she was one of the judges she couldn't win....muhahahaha.

Otherwise she'd of had me. Plus I had to give a big bribe.

You must have been desperate for a smarty Easter egg Will to bribe the judges with more than 50p

Thanks Tophooker ... Glad you like it :-)

Haha a judges car couldn't win ! You'd of all called "fix!!" There was tough choice between Hayden's & Wills roadsters... Trouble is I love 370's & that Rose Black paint too !

But the vote went to Rosey .. Wills roadster from all 3 judges. I'd swap it for mine ! Sssssh don't tell my car that though

• Like 2

Thanks Tophooker ... Glad you like it :-)

Haha a judges car couldn't win ! You'd of all called "fix!!" There was tough choice between Hayden's & Wills roadsters... Trouble is I love 370's & that Rose Black paint too !

But the vote went to Rosey .. Wills roadster from all 3 judges. I'd swap it for mine ! Sssssh don't tell my car that though

No I am not going for that, I have worked it out.

You stole his kids Easter eggs to hand out as prizes.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone :-)

The bonnet gap has been sorted since the pics :-)

And I appriciate the "rear" isn't to everyone's taste but it's my favourite rear, waited a long time to finally get it and it's my fave part of my car :-)

Thanks for all the comments. Still lots to do but it's in the direction I was dreaming up

gimme your front bumper!! :p pleaseeeee :blush:

Oi Get in que ive been asking for months :teeth:

• Like 1

Thanks everyone :-)

The bonnet gap has been sorted since the pics :-)

And I appriciate the "rear" isn't to everyone's taste but it's my favourite rear, waited a long time to finally get it and it's my fave part of my car :-)

Thanks for all the comments. Still lots to do but it's in the direction I was dreaming up

gimme your front bumper!! :p pleaseeeee :blush:

Oi Get in que ive been asking for months :teeth:

haha i want it moreeeeeeeeeee B)

• Like 1