[SOLD] 350z G35 Rear Spats Ready to fit!

parello9

Okay got so i got these spats off Tarmac only the other day but changed my mind now

Comes with Full instructions, how to fit guide, bolts, screws, everything to fit!

These are a genuine Infinity G35 spats and have them imprinted on the spats too...

These require the rear plastic to be taken off the back to fit a 350z and as i said they have been removed already, so all you have to do is bolt them to your car or bond them!

I only had these painted 2 days ago in gloss black but ripped a bit of the paint of one of them, but to be fair it doesn't matter as most will colour code to suit car

They were on my car for a few hours and so these are literally brand new but ready to fit unlike how you buy them

Anyways enough with the talking

F4BF24C9-850C-4073-9941-D2EF39FC041B_zpsfzoy5lpv.jpg

99348B22-5CDE-48A5-AC8A-E49E84111D7C_zpsmplfuuz5.jpg

FF5779E1-88E5-4BBC-B7EA-4B94CE2AED25_zps1w3c1jhz.jpg

What they look like fitted

53e0e227.jpg

£120 posted! :D (they have cost me a heck of alot more than that)

Edited by parello9

Okay got so i got these spats off Tarmac only the other day but changed my mind now

Comes with Full instructions, how to fit guide, bolts, screws, everything to fit!

These are a genuine Infinity G35 spats and have them imprinted on the spats too...

These require the rear plastic to be taken off the back to fit a 350z and as i said they have been removed already, so all you have to do is bolt them to your car or bond them!

I only had these painted 2 days ago in gloss black but ripped a bit of the paint of one of them, but to be fair it doesn't matter as most will colour code to suit car

They were on my car for a few hours and so these are literally brand new but ready to fit unlike how you buy them

Anyways enough with the talking

F4BF24C9-850C-4073-9941-D2EF39FC041B_zpsfzoy5lpv.jpg

99348B22-5CDE-48A5-AC8A-E49E84111D7C_zpsmplfuuz5.jpg

FF5779E1-88E5-4BBC-B7EA-4B94CE2AED25_zps1w3c1jhz.jpg

What they look like fitted

53e0e227.jpg

£120 posted! :D (they have cost me a heck of alot more than that)

yup my set cost me a bomb to get over rare as feck to get over here!

• Like 1

OT but a free bump ;) What are the little black pieces at the back if the skirts on that white Z called? Been after something similar!

Veilside V1 replicas, I have one set in stock if interested

Cheers :) Could you PM me a price? Probably won't be looking to buy just yet as I have other things to sort on the Z first but may well be interested in near future :)

• 6 months later...