Bargain Nilfisk presure washer at Maplins

RDON

I have one of these already, and am very pleased with it in every way, EXCEPT, that I cant use snow foam.....

Whats this you talk of Steve 916? I should just pour the Snow foam into the bottle that came with it, and hope?

Thanks for you help

I have one of these already, and am very pleased with it in every way, EXCEPT, that I cant use snow foam.....

Whats this you talk of Steve 916? I should just pour the Snow foam into the bottle that came with it, and hope?

Thanks for you help

You'll need to buy a Snow Foam lance the with correct fitting to ensure you get good foam. The detergent bottles that come with the washers work to a point, but are not very economical and tend to waste a lot of expensive Snow Foam product.

Polished Bliss do good lances, as do Autobrite.

Thanks for you help

That's what I do. Cherry snow foam into the bottle at the end of the lance and it foams. I will get a proper foaming lance one day, but the supplied one does work to an extent

Regarding the snow foam gun all ~ I have just purchased one of these from eBay.

karcher%20snow%20foam%20lance%20hp.jpg

Great snow foam action imo (adjustable spray and adjustable concentration) and at £27 it was only a little more expensive than a standard "valeters" one made by Karcher.

You can buy them on eBay with all different attachments to fit Karcher, Nilfisk, Black & Decker and more. :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pressure-Washer-Jet-Wash-Karcher-K-Series-Compatible-Snow-Foam-Lance-/271424356037?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item3f3226fec5

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/pressurewasherpartsuk/Snow-Foam-/_i.html?_fsub=4514357017

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...