anyone got a spare £7k?? If you have you may NOT want to consider this!!!!

greg tl

Lol and a big gay wing! Was going to be supercharged or have engine conversion. Glad she quit before I spendt more money!

We should be best friends!

Quoted for truth! Love the big wings! :lol: oh and hi mike :D

Right, OK why would I go and write that fabricated story all over a forum???? Because you are lying!!!! And I am not!!! And you didn't over pay I have the proof in my office and if you DID have problems that your wife told me on the phone then why didnt you call me!! LIARS!!

Didnt say there was a problem with the car... You have the problem. You are dishonest. Don't worry, Karma will get you in the end. You screen shotted what I wrote!! What a Joke!!

You owed me £500.00 plain and simple. You don't owe it to me any more because I have put it down to people being people and you don't always find the best in them. You are only coming on here and defending yourself because you are trying to sell the car.

Hi!! Someone said NS-2's arnt grippy. OmG! Best tyre ive ever used. Understeer is a thing of the past even in the rain. My drift car runs NS-2's on front and Maxxis MA-Z1 on rear. And its amazeballs

Thats not true. Im defending myself as I dont like ill being spoken of me. Got 2 people coming to view tomorrow so I imagine will be gone.

I took a screenshot as my Mrs is now paranoid about people coming to view as she saw what you said as a threat against her or her property (the car)

Im sure you would have addressed the problems had I told you about them but sometimes easier to do myself as I love a project.

Had I believed myself or my mrs owed you any money I would have paid it. From what she told me she genuinely believed she had overpaid and believed herself to be in the right.

If she did tell you gearbox had broken then im not sure why as its fine. Was just tyres, clutch & brakes.

Please can we get her back some how... or maybe just let karma dictate

I've never had any dealings with you and don't think I have even been involved in any threads you have contributed to so nothing to be gained but, I can't see any threat in your comments what so ever, let this go, it's not worth getting into a dispute over, you have a lot of support here so just let people make up their own minds who is lying and who to trust.

• Like 1

Well you did. I wouldn't go onto a forum that I have been on for a little while and make something like this up...??? It would be like pressing the self destruct button. I have built up some kind of standing on here so would be silly to do so.

FACTUALLY, Your mrs told me that you would call me back and discuss the "issues" but it was obviously just something to get me off the phone.

I gave you that money back out of fairness not kindness as I would like to think that someone one day would return the favour to me the same way.

I would never make any accusations like that unless I was 100% certain i was right.

Anyway what started as a semi jovial story that i am no longer angry or particularly bitter about, has turned into a rant and a personal discussion that probably nobody wants to hear about. Personally good luck to you. Get rid of the Zed, buy a zafira and join the forum for that.

Good bye.

Please can we get her back some how... or maybe just let karma dictate

I've never had any dealings with you and don't think I have even been involved in any threads you have contributed to so nothing to be gained but, I can't see any threat in your comments what so ever, let this go, it's not worth getting into a dispute over, you have a lot of support here so just let people make up their own minds who is lying and who to trust.

+1 can't see any threat.

This is absolute bull crap! We did not take any money we shouldnt have. You want to speak to your staff as im not a thief!

Nor did any phone call to my knowledge stating car was crashed or faulty gearbox ever happen.

As for peoples taste in the way its wrapped. Thats fine and your opinion.

I have taken screenshots of you asking some1 to get revenge and sent on to police as that is a threat.

Any false bids will be reported to ebay and listing fees chased by ebay to collect from false bidder.

What a load of rubbish!

WTFisthisshit_zpsd5f72b82.jpg

• Like 1

Well that was a fun read....

Firstly - Locked. For obvious reasons and will be discussed in the team area.

Secondly - Gregg. We do not condone any kind of vendetta. And you attempt (however tongue in cheek you meant it to be) to garner support of the members by posting "Please can we get her back some how..." is not acceptable behaviour.

As mentioned, this will be discussed amongst the team. Both involved members have had their say on this thread.

• Like 6