anyone got a spare £7k?? If you have you may NOT want to consider this!!!!

greg tl

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-Nissan-350z-/181381836137?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a3b332d69

I sold this car about 6 to 7 months ago as you can see in one of the final pics, this is our mechanics bay where we were changing the seats for the lady!!

However, get this...

My valeter actually dealt with the lady that came with her other half and baby etc... The deal was pretty much done over the phone and i was on my way back from picking up a car. I arrived just as the car was about to drive off and had a quick chat with the lady in question making sure she was happy with everything. So off she went all happy and I thought this was the end of it.

My valeter at the time, the swine came up to me with a big grin on his face and said, "haha, i took too much money off that woman, £500 quid too much"!! I promptly told him he was a +_:t and got on the phone to the woman, (without checking the credit card slips, counting the cash) and told her that I had overcharged her... she promptly turned round and collected her £500 in cash. I did ask her to show me the invoice etc but she told me that it was in their other car which had already left... I thought what a nice honest thing to do and was glad that I gave the valeter the sack a week later after his third warning that month...

THEN a coupe of days later i was looking thru my paper work and found GUESS WHAT!!!??? I had given her money which she didnt deserve!!! and my valeter, well F him!!

My vein started pulsating on the side of my head and I rung up the woman and explained that there had been a mistake!! She said she didnt know what I was talking about and hung up! So an hour later I called her back once i had calmed down and tried again... She told me that the cars gearbox had failed on the way home and that when they had taken it to be wrapped the wrappers had told her that the car had been in a major smash and that they couldn't wrap the car!

I told her that I would without doubt take the car back and refund her her money for it... I also said why didnt you call me to explain that the car had gone wrong. She said her husband would call me back shorty to discuss. So i have been waiting for 6-7 month now and no phone call back.

Now i see this ad on ebay and guess what? its wrapped with no mention of a new gearbox!! Just to make it clear, that car was all HPI clear and i would never sell anything like that to anyone if I had known it had been in a major incident.

So if anyone fancies ringing her up or emailing her with any kind of pedantic questions please feel free to do so!!!!

• Like 5

Nowt wrong with being honest mate and you are to be commended for your actions but next time don`t be so hasty.

Lesson for all there.

Sit down with a nice cup of tea and check the paperwork and money first.

This is absolute bull crap! We did not take any money we shouldnt have. You want to speak to your staff as im not a thief!

Nor did any phone call to my knowledge stating car was crashed or faulty gearbox ever happen.

As for peoples taste in the way its wrapped. Thats fine and your opinion.

I have taken screenshots of you asking some1 to get revenge and sent on to police as that is a threat.

Any false bids will be reported to ebay and listing fees chased by ebay to collect from false bidder.

What a load of rubbish!

This is absolute bull crap! We did not take any money we shouldnt have. You want to speak to your staff as im not a thief!

Nor did any phone call to my knowledge stating car was crashed or faulty gearbox ever happen.

As for peoples taste in the way its wrapped. Thats fine and your opinion.

I have taken screenshots of you asking some1 to get revenge and sent on to police as that is a threat.

Any false bids will be reported to ebay and listing fees chased by ebay to collect from false bidder.

What a load of rubbish!

Fair play and :welcome: to the forum. Defo not to everyone's tastes, but as I and other's have said it sounds like it's been well maintained and would easily go back to silver. I seriously doubt anyone would put any false bids on an item from this forum... at least I hope they wouldn't. We like to have a joke and a bit of banter, but at the end of the day most of the core members here are decent sensible people. :)

• Like 2

Also had to fit new rear tyres as were below legal limit. New clutch as was nearly dead. And 4 new brake disks as all were pitted and worn. We did overpay you in the office so you were right to give that back and I am greatful for your honesty

Well GLWTS, I can't help thinking you'd get more interest (And money) if you removed the wrap yourself? With no disrespect to you, there's a very small market that want a pink Zed with yellow wheels! ;)

Not sure Grundy. If I have a problem I just fix it :-/

Yeah I know what you mean bud.

I think the car would look cool for drifting, deffo get the attention, needs just a load of stickers all over it :thumbs: