Anybody seen or heard from Clown recently

Neilp

Anybody seen or heard from Andrew recently? Not seen him posting on here and his photo account on a website we use hasn't been updated in a long long time.

Edited by Neilp

I'm alive. Jumping350 told me that some people were asking about me and I should come and say "Hi".

I'm afraid I won't be coming to Ace on the weekend - I didn't even know it was coming up! I've stopped visiting all my forums so please accept my apologies for not keeping up to date with everything. I just won't be around for it. My car isn't too poorly, it mainly just needs a lick of paint but that's not new!

I've decided to take a break from internet stuff. I deleted my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs and all my online photos. I turned off WhatsApp for a few months. I went back on it again today but I'm going to turn it off again. I haven't really been in the mood to take any meaningful pictures recently so unfortunately I don't have anything new to show you.

I hope you're all keeping well.

Andrew.

"Hi!"

• Like 2