New member in Wiltshire!

Hello everyone, bought a 350z about 5 months ago. It's a 2003 UK GT. Don't want to keep it stock tho. I've done a few minor things since having it;

Tinted rear windows

Tinted rear lights

Plastidip the badges black

Samco radiator hoses in blue

Carbon fibre air diversion plate

Secret weapon R intake Neo Chrome pipe (anyone else fitted one I've been looking everywhere but I think I'm the only one???)

Not done too much to it yet but I'm getting there! My next things to get are tyres as I'm getting close to legal limit. But after that will be the exhaust, oil cooler kit, radiator, Remap. Probably in that order!

I've got plenty of pics of these mods if anyone wants to see or know where I got them feel free to ask. Not very mechanically minded but I enjoy doing all I can on the car myself and I'm staring to get the hang of it to be fair. Anyway that was just a little intro and glad to be a member.

Nice to know! Wanted to share with someone lol!

Stock air box but carbon air diversion plate and Samco hoses.

4yjyjy8a.jpg

Secret Weapon R intake w/Neo Chrome pipe.

ate8yny2.jpgvu7ezyhu.jpg

Let me know if the images laid alright I'm using a new app on my iPhone to do it. Thanks

• Like 1

Cheers I'm doing my best! Also have a carbon fibre air duct to get fitted soon. Only fitted the intake today. Bit tricky getting to the breather pipe, so I took off the throttle body. Checked out the forums first tho and it suggested disconnecting the battery so I don't get any warning lights. All sorted now with no dramas!

Cheers I'm doing my best! Also have a carbon fibre air duct to get fitted soon. Only fitted the intake today. Bit tricky getting to the breather pipe, so I took off the throttle body. Checked out the forums first tho and it suggested disconnecting the battery so I don't get any warning lights. All sorted now with no dramas!

Good man. :D

Always worth checking out the "guides" section on here first as they can be a life saver when it comes to doing some jobs. Also makes things a lot easier when you can view the pictures of how someone else did it first & avoid any mistakes they've made. ;)