Jae 2014

Its an amazing event, i went with the del sol owners club last year and we won the dragon boat racing! its a fun filled weekend, its more about the people and the fun than the cars really, its all about popping up your tents, getting a massive gazeebo up, get your rave lights on and have a messy/fun weekend! awesome firework display, trade stands etc.

• Like 3

Awesome show, been going for about 8yrs now, current site at "Wicksteed Park" has to be one of the best venue's. I have been on various MR2 club stands and we now have our own stand for the Jap cars in the Northeast, so if the 350's have a stand I'm torn between the two.

Likewise if anyone is lost for somewhere to show their car, we always welcome visitors and happy for them to put their car on our stand (NE Japs) a friendly welcome will be given to one and all.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to enjoy the show at Billing, didn't go to any at the venue between Billing and Wicksteed, but I hate Wicksteed park and for my personal preference, I would rather be hooning it around Silverstone at Trax and enjoying the sheer adrenaline of the event, than sitting in a wet field all weekend, lol. We did attend last year, as it was a different weekend to Trax, but I got bitten by something that caused an infection on the Friday and spent most of that day in hospital, then the Saturday was an ok day and Sunday the wind and rain came in hard, so we left early. I must stress I'm only giving my opinion here and my experience last year, it's a big show and tends to get a big turn out, just not my bag. Japfest is probably the biggest Jap show of the year for my money, which is again just a one day event at a Race Track.

• Like 1

Hi all

I am in the process of organising this again for this year :-) it is a awesome show .

I will also be at Trax so I'll leave JAE the sat eve ! But that's still thur, fri & sat at JAE, so long enough.

I'll post details up about the stand soon.

I am making it so we share a big awesome stand with GTROC! Last year we had a small stand and joining forces means more fun, more Nissans, and a big marque for us etc... Of course we will have our own bit on this stand with our club banners etc.

• Like 2

Sounds awesome! although i normally go with Kat Miller, i believe you two know eachother lol! but i know now simon has a 350 im not sure if he will be going with the dsoc or you guys! Always a good weekend though!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all

Let's get a list going!

We can have up to 15 Zeds max on the joint stand...

If I get many more requests for the whole weekend, I may look at getting us our own stand! Last year we had around 6 Zeds all weekend... And on the Sat 12 at one point.

Sunday is pack up in the morn and leave mainly at JAE, the main show days are Friday & the Saturday..... So we wont be missing much those of us who are off to Trax on the Sunday morning! I'll be leaving Sat eve late- home , unpack, then onto Trax Sunday morn.

GTROC stand are doing a flat charge each for splitting the following; shelter, fuel for generator, food! I am hassling them weekly to get this price ...

If we had our own stand alike last year- we wouldn't have shelter etc, which doesn't make it as fun for eve parties! or if it rains!!

So...

1)Amyzed - arriving early Friday 5th September, leaving late eve Sat 6th, or poss Early Sunday morn for Trax show!

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)