Jae 2014

Mouthwash, I'll let you play with my.... Go pro.... Don't hate me ! :)

:lol: It would only be sitting on my shelf whilst I sat there looking smugly at it, at least you might use it for its actual purpose. I'll make do with my £10 rip off one I currently have :(

Oh and if JAE is camping I'm out, I camped at Le Mans and swore I would never do it again :p

:lol: It would only be sitting on my shelf whilst I sat there looking smugly at it, at least you might use it for its actual purpose. I'll make do with my £10 rip off one I currently have :(

Oh and if JAE is camping I'm out, I camped at Le Mans and swore I would never do it again :p

No no, I'm using it round Trax :p

And don't worry bud, we can go Glamping!

Tell me more

Tell me more

Basically it's a more Posh way of camping, we can better our selfs and live like royalty....

glamping.jpg

We wont be living like peasants

Edited by grundy225

Tell me more

Basically it's a more Posh way of camping, we can better our selfs and live like royalty....

glamping.jpg

We wont be living like peasants

I thought you actually had a plan, I know what glamping is. :lol: If it wasn't so far away then I'd come up for the day but you aren't getting me camping. :p

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to do Glamping at JAE now! haha, that is awesome that picture.

Come on guys and girls, we need some more names for this fun weekend! the show is really great, the quality of jap cars is high and so many clubs attend!! the atmosphere there is so chilled and friendly, it's one of my favourite shows.

I really want to do Glamping at JAE now! haha, that is awesome that picture.

Come on guys and girls, we need some more names for this fun weekend! the show is really great, the quality of jap cars is high and so many clubs attend!! the atmosphere there is so chilled and friendly, it's one of my favourite shows.

not sure I can fit it all in the zed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian jae and Trax are real close come jae early Sat the leave when we all do stay in Travelodge over night then Trax

Ummm, not in the same room I hope? :p

I'll think about it.. need to investigate costs :)

Edit: anyone got the costs for the stand ticket? Can I worm on to the stand on Sat? :D

Edited by mouthwash

I camped last year in a £19.99 halfords tent, lucky i took a fishing bed which stood 3-4 inches off the ground, because after the downpours, the tent was 2 inch deep in water. shoes where filled to the brim lmao! ended up sleeping in a tepee that was about -400 degress come midnight! i wore to bed, 2 jumpers, jeans, 2 pairs of socks, a woolly hat, a onsie over the top of it all, and had 2 sleeping bags and i was still freezing lmao! was all part of the fun though i guess! and we won the dragon boat racing ;)

I camped last year in a £19.99 halfords tent, lucky i took a fishing bed which stood 3-4 inches off the ground, because after the downpours, the tent was 2 inch deep in water. shoes where filled to the brim lmao! ended up sleeping in a tepee that was about -400 degress come midnight! i wore to bed, 2 jumpers, jeans, 2 pairs of socks, a woolly hat, a onsie over the top of it all, and had 2 sleeping bags and i was still freezing lmao! was all part of the fun though i guess! and we won the dragon boat racing ;)

my friends tent did the same, so i ended up sharing a double blow up bed with him in my tent.................nothing like that before any of you start

• Like 1

yea you can but

smallest ticket is £30 for sat and sun which makes no sense as its the same price fore the Fri-sun ticket

Hmm, turns it into a £200 weekend because I'll need to buy two tickets and rent a room. I guess I'll just turn up for Trax :(

camp it! its more fun, getting pi**ed and falling into a random tent lol

Or find your Ex who ended it with you for no reason a week ago riding one of your mates :dry:

Even better, live game of bukaroo, jump on and see how long you can hang in there!

lets just say what followed wasnt one of my finest moments

Or find your Ex who ended it with you for no reason a week ago riding one of your mates :dry:

Even better, live game of bukaroo, jump on and see how long you can hang in there!

You put it up his bum didnt you... errrr lol

You put it up his bum didnt you... errrr lol

if by 'it' you mean breakerbar but no not bum luckily my actual friends stopped me from doing anything in the moment of red mist