Jae 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Last I spoke with Amy, she was going..

i think shes organizing it, or was

Still is I believe on top of everything else lol busy lady

She'll be fine if she was busy she wouldn't have time to win all the competitions ;)

• Like 1

I have been extremely busy !! haha, OK, so... Stevo - answer is I will ask GTROC if we can bring a Lexus along... However I am assuming it will be a no, they've already been really cool and opened up there plot / stand to us, and that is only because we have Nissans that they felt it would be OK, if they don't allow non GTRs / Skylines on their own stand at JAE- chances are it's a no to us having a Lexus :( saying that, JAE is one large happy family so your friend wouldn't be too far away if he goes on another stand! :)

OK, so... the details for JAE!

It's going to work like this; You buy your JAE ticket and buy your GTROC stand pass separately. Explained below!

You buy your own JAE ticket for the weekend, or perhaps for the day

You buy your ticket from the JAE shop - link just below, they are £30...

http://www.japcarclub.org/index.php/ticket

You then need to buy your stand pass for the GTROC stand (We shall call it the GTROC & 350Z-UK stand.) This cost covers food, drink , equipment hire costs , marquee, generator, generator fuel etc - it was only fair we chip in.

You buy the stand pass here ; £20 per person- so any passengers need to pay too. Children are a little cheaper. see below.

Adults 16 or above buy this : http://www.gtroc.org/shop/j-a-e-gtroc-stand-adult-ticket/

Children 15 or under buy this : http://www.gtroc.org/shop/j-a-e-gtroc-stand-child-ticket/

Once you have bought a JAE ticket and a GTROC stand pass- you need to let me know!! I need to have a list of your invoice numbers from the GTROC stand pass , this is very important as I need to let GTROC knows who's coming with us, they need to know how many of us they will be catering for :)

Awesome stuff Amy :thumbs: I'll have to pay on the 24th if that's okay.

Question, I've never been before....Whats with the 'This cost covers food, drink , equipment hire costs , marquee, generator, generator fuel etc - it was only fair we chip in. ' Thought we bring out own stuff?

• Like 1

The food and drink bit...

Once paid up in advance, you'll get the following food & drink for your £20; which will make it worthwhile, you'd have spent more in a day on food and drink there. Plus remember the stand pass includes our contribution to equipment- the marquee and generator and the stand plot.

Breakfast is Bacon wraps

Lunches are proper Japanese pot noodle and on Saturday you could also choose from a curry or kebab

Evenings is BBQ food

Members will do "Beer runs" but alcohol you have to pay for at JAE separately... the drinks included are soft drinks hot drinks only- tea, coffee % hot choc. . During these beer runs many like to pick up some salad to go with their BBQ food etc, so ensure you shout if you want anything. I'll be no doubt going to tesco down the road also so if anyone wants anything let me know

If anyone is Vegetarian - we need to know ASAP so we can cater for them!!!! or they won't have anything suitable if we don't know!

Hey Matt

You just need you, your Zed and your Tent and camping stuff.. oh and clothes and clean pants .. don't forget those.

At JAE last year my partner and I brought a generator and fuel, we didn't ask for any help, we also brought a tiny marquee... GTROC are doing things properly. we will have a large party area/ marquee, electric, food and drink, plus they have paid for the stand space so the extra cost covers all this

• Like 1

Even if you plan on bringing food and drink, I will probably buy some from Tesco... you'd still need to pay the £20. So make the most of the stands food and drink basically ! :) and we don't have much room in Zeds so I see this as very useful, takes a lot of hard work out !