Jumping350 Build - Reborn 17/4/2018

jumping350

So the final of the exterior mods are done :scare: I think that's it for the outside except rear spacers and few wheel decals to go on (although was thinking of spraying the front lip...opinions???)

Pretty happy with it, now just needs a good clean and detail

IMG_0392_zps902b8283.jpg

IMG_0393_zps9b4da0d1.jpg

IMG_0395_zps7d906fb4.jpg

IMG_0398_zps1cc92ee7.jpg

IMG_0396_zps7b15b062.jpg

IMG_0397_zpse38dab77.jpg

IMG_0394_zps49ff6ff3.jpg

IMG_0401_zpsdc897df6.jpg

IMG_0399_zpsc50d6ac5.jpg

IMG_0400_zps45ca739f.jpg

Now on to the Supercharger bits :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

took advantage of the bad weather to get on with some of the gauges, stripped the door panel and with some fiddling.... im down a vent :)

IMG_0490_zpsf1187622.jpg

Now where to put the other gauge :shrug:

Looks cool. B)

What about putting the other gauge in the cubby hole space?

I'm planning on putting one or two gauges in there and another one either on my A pillar or steering wheel column. ;)

gaugepod1.jpg

;)

i like that, I currently have a jap sat nav in there I have to rip out but then I will have a big hole :lol: may have to swap whole cubby for the compartment one, I get volts reading on my datascan so was thinking of ripping that out of top gauges and replacing with AFR if it fits.

On a more serious not where has my avatar gone :dry:

Edited by jumping350

i like that, I currently have a jap sat nav in there I have to rip out but then I will have a big hole :lol: may have to swap whole cubby for the compartment one, I get volts reading on my datascan so was thinking of ripping that out of top gauges and replacing with AFR if it fits.

On a more serious not where has my avatar gone :dry:

Does look good I think plus the gauges can be hidden when the cars parked.

My other idea was trying to find one of these like below to mount two gauges..

1423.jpg

Tarmac Sportz do this one which is similar but just screws on top of your original steering wheel column: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Perrin_Universal_60mm_Column_Mount_Gauge_Pod/350z-Perrin-Universal-Pod.aspx

If you did something like that you could put the other gauge on your A pillar and keep the cubby hole as is with the sat nav. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Just did a little bit of painting to a weapon R power steering tank I got.

Was a bit worn so spent a lifetime polishing the cap and body (no pics of body polished)

WP_20140719_002_zps12d64e06.jpg

Bit of primer

WP_20140719_003_zps903104f6.jpg

WP_20140719_005_zps3dafab81.jpg

and now should match the rest of engine bay...for now its getting thrown on top of the pile of parts anyway :lol:

WP_20140719_006_zpse11f1904.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so the long awaited return of the zed is less than 10 hours away put her away last September and the tax/insurance kicks in tommorow cant wait!

Thought I better put the undertray on, spent ages faffing about with it and all the surround liners are really held on by chance arent they!

I managed to get 4 bolts in, but because of the Veilside the end of it wouldn't sit inside the bumper so split it in half and will run with that for now until I can fabricate a mount for the rest of it.

15 cable ties later and all the liners are solid as hell including the undertray

(sorry for crap pictures)

IMG_0526_zpsdf7e1049.jpg

IMG_0527_zps3f3f4688.jpg

IMG_0528_zps8a205320.jpg

rad fans coming on ok (although A/C one doesnt seem to) however will take it for its first run tommorow and see if all is well...looking forward to getting to some meets ive missed loads

Edited by jumping350

well shes out (though haven't driven her yet) added some wheel decals for good measure reconnected everything that was disconnected before hibernation period.

Off to Brooklands tommorow (cant wait for drive) for plug change, power steering tank install some other bits and bobs and more importantly a wash :lol: and some skid plates for under the front of the Veilside

20140806_170531_zps68e93992.jpg

20140806_165722_zpsa84a12d7.jpg