New Boots

Jetpilot

Nice sizes

Borphes? From Dyno? Only ever seen one set on a Z before - proper rare!

I almost bought these but held out for something else...

Can i ask how the process works with regards to buying/shipping etc (if theyre from where i think theyre from ;))

Nice sizes

Borphes? From Dyno? Only ever seen one set on a Z before - proper rare!

I almost bought these but held out for something else...

Can i ask how the process works with regards to buying/shipping etc (if theyre from where i think theyre from ;))

We have a winner, lol :)

I have to admit I was a bit concerned buying from Japan but got a lot of reassurance from friends who have bought from him over the years he has been in business. Process was pretty simple, sent him the money and they are on route and a tracking number supplied, should be here within 1 to 2 weeks. :)

Hate the chrome, but its not a problem to get it removed and the centres painted so will update with the results. Seems pretty hard to get some nice size decent 19's over here so didnt really have much choice unless I was hopefull and patient something would come up or wait for someone like jdmdistro to source something specific which again could take ages!

• 2 weeks later...
275 & 245.

Yeah cant wait, i am 98% sure what colour i am going with but have a couple of weeks to decide.

So what colour mate :p choices choices...

Brandywine, lol ;)

I had a sneaky peek at that colour last night, certainly different!

I can't remember where I saw it, but supposedly, the red dot on your tyre wall is the heavy point, you want to have it opposite the valve which is the heavy point of the wheel. It's surprising how many tyres I've noticed since I found out with the red dot next to the valve and one hell of a lot of weights on the alloy!

• Like 1

I can't remember where I saw it, but supposedly, the red dot on your tyre wall is the heavy point, you want to have it opposite the valve which is the heavy point of the wheel. It's surprising how many tyres I've noticed since I found out with the red dot next to the valve and one hell of a lot of weights on the alloy!

learn something new everyday

Where are you getting them dechromed? Not as easy as it sounds, ine need doing at some point but Ive only been quoted wallet rape prices so far :scare:

Very simple process buddy, i had a set of Rezax done and was about £80 - £100 from memory, they put it in a solution and reverse the current, something like that, i will ask when i get these done, if you get stuck pm me and will take to them electroplaters near me for you :)

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

I have learned something :thumbs: