Game of Thrones Season 4

Mudman

Tyrion is my favourite, great part.

Which one is Tyrion :lol: The Dwarf?

Yep, epic part.

Ooo I'm getting good at this name thing! Aye he's pretty cool, I like his body guard.

'~Who are you? His personal slayer?'

' Something like that, I'm a knight.'

'How did this come about?'

'Killed the right people I guess'

I know its imaginary, but I'd love to live in Kings landing. I'd be constantly up to no good!

There is one place I would be all day every day :lol: And I think we all know where that is.....;)

I'd be skint. But happy! Lol.

I'd run about with that wee Tyrion Lannister all day.

I can't wait until all the lannisters die, apart from Tyrian he's one of my favourite characters. Before anyone screams at me "spoiler!!!" I don't know if they do I'm just hoping they do.

Also Sansa stark is bang tidy!

lol, I dont have Sky 2/3 of the way through season 3. Glad you've not spoilt it but then again my fault for reading if you had!

:lol: I spoilt it for my self earlier reading a post that clearly said SPOILER, DONT SCROLL DOWN........I scrolled down :(
  • Like 1

i'm a bit worried now, we're rapidly running out of people who's names I can remember. The frequency of me asking 'who's that again?' to my GF is growing :(

The names are easy...

The Dwarf

Dwarf's personal killer

Fit red head

Sean Bean Aka 006

Sean Bean's Daughter

One handed Knight

Large Blonde Knight

Guy from Missfits

John Snow ( For some reason I know his name)

John Snow's Slutty Ex

The kid who can't walk but can hop into animals minds

The kid who CAN walk but can hop into animals minds

Crazy bow lady.

Fat north guy

Awesome Dragoness lady

Dragoness's bodyguard aka badass

They are all 100% Accurate!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i'm a bit worried now, we're rapidly running out of people who's names I can remember. The frequency of me asking 'who's that again?' to my GF is growing :(

The names are easy...

The Dwarf

Dwarf's personal killer

Fit red head

Sean Bean Aka 006

Sean Bean's Daughter

One handed Knight

Large Blonde Knight

Guy from Missfits

John Snow ( For some reason I know his name)

John Snow's Slutty Ex

The kid who can't walk but can hop into animals minds

The kid who CAN walk but can hop into animals minds

Crazy bow lady.

Fat north guy

Awesome Dragoness lady

Dragoness's bodyguard aka badass

They are all 100% Accurate!

Don't forget the complete nutter Ramsay Snow 'The Bastard of Bolton' who goes around killing & torturing everyone and is responsible for reincarnation of 'Reek'......

Real shame it wasn't on this week, looking forward to sitting down and watching it :(

I do think how they kill some people off is a little quick and makes it all a bit weaker. The first two series really allowed characters to build but the last two series seems to be filled with bit parts. Still loving it though.

Real shame it wasn't on this week, looking forward to sitting down and watching it :(

I do think how they kill some people off is a little quick and makes it all a bit weaker. The first two series really allowed characters to build but the last two series seems to be filled with bit parts. Still loving it though.

I take it Khalessi still hasn't got her kit off this season then? ;) How come no episode this week? :scare: I still haven't seen last weeks one....did the dragons eat everyone not killed in the first 6 episodes? :lol:

Edited by Kraziekatz1

I reckon she Is by far the best looking woman on TV. But my fave character acting wise is the guy who plays Tyrian (the dwarf). Excellent actor and great character.

Have you seen her offset? She has brown hair and looks totally different. Still very hot though :)

I really like Arya, I think her character is excellent and just gets better each episode. I like the Queen as well. He is one nasty piece of work :)

Edited by Linus27

Yep - seen some pictures with brown hair. I actually prefer that usually but I think she looks best with the blonde hair.... :)

I'm not fussy either way :lol: I am looking forward to the dragons going into battle, should be epic :)

• Like 1