Tokyo

djb55

So im in Tokyo right now, its 10 am and I have been here 3 days, ask me how many 350/370z's I have seen so far, go on you know you want to ....... None, nada, zilch not even a GTR, plenty off beemers and mercs though. Oh well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Right time of year to be there, cherry blossom season, I spend a fair bit of time in Tokyo

missus is from there, Zed's are rare there as well, see a few 370Z, reason you don't see 350Z

is there is some law about owning or using old cars, cannot remember the details.

Great City, Pop into the The Racers Cafe. :thumbs:

Right time of year to be there, cherry blossom season, I spend a fair bit of time in Tokyo

missus is from there, Zed's are rare there as well, see a few 370Z, reason you don't see 350Z

is there is some law about owning or using old cars, cannot remember the details.

Great City, Pop into the The Racers Cafe. :thumbs:

Yeah thanks Will will have a look for that, yes seen all the cherry blossom its falling quick though because there has been some heavy rain.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Japanese equivalent of the MOT is very strict, so most people will just buy a new car, also its considered bad luck to buy/own a used car, you inherit the last owners bad luck.

My missus is a queer breed! I think I just like a challenge as I'm sure there are easier lives to be had out there.....

No real problem finding your way around as all the signs are both in Japanese and an English Translation

Subway is very easy, lot easier than the London Tube and 500% safer, there is virtually no crime in Tokyo. :thumbs: