Oil Catch Can + Pics

A9H-RX

Been looking at Oil catch cans and I'm torn between the choices! Can anyone recommend? Everyone knows size and location is a problem under the hood of a zed and even worse when its boosted so not a lot of room. Pics of looks and location, and price you paid would be appreciated. Thanks :thumbs:

ARC Catch can all the way - If you can find one - I got mine from the states after Wasso gave me a heads up on an advert :thumbs:

Think it cost me around £200 with all the bits.

KODC1314_zps56419837.jpg

• Like 2

I'm of the same, but I paid around £300+ because of the Earls hoses that came with it.

I'm sure yours was a bit higher Chris, inclusive of customs. I know you sourced the hoses cheaper, but sure it was a bit more than that.

I'm of the same, but I paid around £300+ because of the Earls hoses that came with it.

I'm sure yours was a bit higher Chris, inclusive of customs. I know you sourced the hoses cheaper, but sure it was a bit more than that.

It could have been mate prolly just using man maths to justify all the extras :lol:

It could have been mate prolly just using man maths to justify all the extras :lol:

Don't worry I do the same when Jayne is around :lol:

Don't worry I do the same when Jayne is around :lol:

I have been looking at these, but well out this months price range, and I hate waiting! :(:lol:

Have you seen my set up mate?

Its in my build thread over on the other forum. Not get links to the pics anymore... two can custom set up with NRV for vacuum and boost :)

Will have a ganders dude :thumbs:

Agree ARC is the best looking option. Rare as rocking horse muck though. Wasso helped me locate mine which I purchased new from a member on my350z.com. Cost me around £350 delivered though and thats with the stock hoses. Earls braided hoses are around another £140 although you can get cheaper versions. Its a lot of money but there are much cheaper alternatives.

Photo of mine below fyi.

Payco

c5ca549a-eeee-4a04-b151-04de709d05fd_zpsdb8a6b15.jpg

• Like 2

One thing that's always puzzled me with using ARC Catch cans, is that they are pretty shallow and if your engine generates a lot of water vapor along with the oil mist, during hard cornering you could end up with the contents being sucked back into the intake if you have them connected as intended, are they extensively baffled inside to prevent this happening?

Agree ARC is the best looking option. Rare as rocking horse muck though. Wasso helped me locate mine which I purchased new from a member on my350z.com. Cost me around £350 delivered though and thats with the stock hoses. Earls braided hoses are around another £140 although you can get cheaper versions. Its a lot of money but there are much cheaper alternatives.

Photo of mine below fyi.

Payco

c5ca549a-eeee-4a04-b151-04de709d05fd_zpsdb8a6b15.jpg

That looks so good! Really want an ARC catch can now!! :cry:

Reservior caps are from ztoyz in canada. Think its ztoyz.com but just google it. Was only about £35 delivered and they came in less than a week. They look better in the flesh than the photos on the website.

Payco