New purchase :-)

lukeaJones

Just signed the paperwork for my new 59 plate gt ultimate. Used to have a 350z in the same colour scheme a couple of years ago but swapped it for an A3 Quattro. I missed the Z so much and I'm looking forward to picking it up.

post-14455-0-73879100-1396477834_thumb.jpg

post-14455-0-69750100-1396477863_thumb.jpg

post-14455-0-51005700-1396477875_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Are these dual clutch? Not a fan of autos in general, but particularly not torque converters. Would be nice if it's dual clutch so it drives like a manual.

No not dual clutch but IMO a decent auto box I never considerd an auto until I drove this and loved it :-)

Yeah I love it here in sarn. Nice and close to some great roads to test the zed when I get it :-)

Edited by lukeaJones

Great beaches there too, some of them as good as anywhere in the world. My late father in law had a static caravan in a farm near Tudweiliog and I used to go down there several times a year.

It's a real shame that that side of The Llyn Peninsular is really just out of reach of The Wales Runs as there are some great roads and scenery over there....some very narrow lanes too :lol: .

Pete

Edited by JetSet
  • Like 1

Great beaches there too, some of them as good as anywhere in the world. My late father in law had a static caravan in a farm near Tudweiliog and I used to go down there several times a year.

It's a real shame that that side of The Llyn Peninsular is really just out of reach of The Wales Runs as there are some great roads and scenery over there....some very narrow lanes too :lol: .

Pete

Yeah it's a shame but I enjoyed the 2011 wales drive out a lot and knowing the roads made it even better haha.

Can't wait to get involved again.

• 2 weeks later...