Hi

Hi guys - just taken delivery of my 350z GT (jap import) so thought I would join the site.

Totally in love with my Z - nice to have a powerful car again, especially after my last car which was a ford focus lol.

Anyway, as I said my Z is a Jap import (in fact chassis number is z33000006 - could this be the 6th one ever built??) and I can accelerate to 120mph in a matter of seconds.....but thats it! The engine is screaming at me that it wants to go faster and its only at 4000rpm! So, obviously the engine has a speed limitter fitted - how do I get rid of this?? - any ideas/suggestions?

Also the Bose head unit only supports jap FM frequencies - can this be modified to accept UK?

One more thing - the sat nav head unit has been taken out, but the screen and wiring loom are still in place - does anyone know where i can get a replacement UK head unit? (Nissan quoted me £4000!!!!)

email is david@allteks.co.uk if you can help with any of the above - many thanks in advance, Dave

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ht=limiter

Popular one today, still had it on paste.

:welcome: to the site. As previously stated this morning on another post the 120 was on a private track wasnt it.

I got a birdview retro fitted by main dealer for less than half that price so ask around.

Most info is on this site somewhere, just put in a search.

And ENJOY!!!

sorry - was a bit premature in asking questions - should have searched 1st!

TDI looks like a good place for delimiter @ £195 or the HKS Speed Limit Defencer SLD is from £75. Damn - I was at Lakeside this morning near where TDI are! From reading post on here - they are relatively simple to fit, do you agree?

Anyway - great site - lots of reading to catch up on - catch u all later!

Dave

BTW - I'm from Maidstone, Kent Digsy