Hi from a 350z HR 313 gt owner :)

Hey Cosbey, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase of what looks to be a tidy Zed. When i replaced my boot badge i found it was just stuck on with double sided tape although USA models have two holes drilled through the hatch to fit theirs. The fronts do have two holes drilled through the bonnets but if you're replacing both they will no doubt have double sided tape to fix them on. Hope this helps.

Hey Cosbey, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase of what looks to be a tidy Zed. When i replaced my boot badge i found it was just stuck on with double sided tape although USA models have two holes drilled through the hatch to fit theirs. The fronts do have two holes drilled through the bonnets but if you're replacing both they will no doubt have double sided tape to fix them on. Hope this helps.

Thanks mate yeah I will probably get round to doing it soon and il let you know how it goes :)

Hey Cosbey, it might be worth checking out YouTube as there are loads of different exhausts recorded on there, only problem is, is that they're recorded with mobile phones so the sound quality is poor but you'll get the general idea. You can also get single exit exhausts like the AAM. There are also a few traders on here who sell good quality exhausts so it might be worth making contact with 'em.