I said goodbye today

Lyndzzz

Thank you to everyone for their kind words. It means a lot.

@Daryl - no we won't be getting another dog just yet. We have a lot going on in the next few years but once we're all settled again I'll be getting another Dane.

Thanks again guys

Edited by Lyndzzz

Gutted for you Lyndzzz and I totally know what you're going through.

I had my springer eddie put to sleep on Monday last week and was devastated. My two other dogs have been grieving too and barking for him. Heartbreaking to be honest

They just don't live long enough but all you can do is make sure they have an awesome life to compensate

It's so sh*t isn't it. :( Our Lhasa Apso dog is 10 years old now and I'm dreading the day we have to say good bye.

It's going to be just as bad as losing any family member for me.

Thank you Tigerzed, sorry to hear of your recent loss. It truly sucks!!!

Lee they really don't last long enough and it goes in a blink of an eye! 6.5 is really not long enough!!

GMB I've cared for 3 family members through terminal cancer and not to disregard my pain when they passed I've been more upset over Nyx :(

Sorry to hear about Nyx :(

I'm still very new to dog ownership (only got my first one in Sept last year) and couldn't have imagined how strong a bond you form with the lil critters. We've always had cats (and they still rule the roost here) but dogs really depend on you so much more.

S.

• Like 1