Engine Bay Bolts (Group Buy #2 - Now Closed)

Paddy78

Do I or don't I.... Eeeekk

do it! Lol

Bank account says ' NO '

Humpy says 'YES'

Can I have - DE Kit + Engine Cover - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-48 in RED please.

PM me your bank details and I will pay immediately.

Cheers

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance of getting black bolts with the kit ?

Should be doable, but I couldn't guarantee the longevity of the finish as they wouldn't be stainless steel. They would probably rust fairly quickly. The kit would also be more expensive as these would be bought in much smaller amounts, hence no bulk discount.

If you're interested though, sign up to the next GB and I'll do some research and get you a price etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HI Paddy, any chance you can do a kit for the HR engine cover mate? begun fitting my kit today and can see the engine cover is missing the bling and could do with some or maybe some anodizerd dome nuts?

• 2 months later...

Probably being daft here chaps;

I have finally began fitting the anodized red kit purchased a while back and it looks amazing, can't fault the colour match with the rest of the anodized items under the hood. I have one question regarding the engine cover concerning bolts 47 & 48, these should be nuts right? 45 & 46 and bolts and washers which is correct although 47 & 48 are existing bolts that use nuts? So thought I would have a pair of nuts in the bag ;)

Thanks