Engine Bay Bolts (Group Buy #2 - Now Closed)

Paddy78

Hey Paddy.

Right finally decided lol can i have "DE Kit + Engine Cover - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-48 "

Can i have the DE Kit in Blue and then the Engine Cover ones in silver please?

Also just to check. I've got a plenum spacer so will the bolts in this kit work with a spacer fitted?

Cheers

Hey Paddy.

Right finally decided lol can i have "DE Kit + Engine Cover - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-48 "

Can i have the DE Kit in Blue and then the Engine Cover ones in silver please?

Also just to check. I've got a plenum spacer so will the bolts in this kit work with a spacer fitted?

Cheers

There's always one who causes trouble! :p

The kit comes with extra bolts for those with and without spacers (18 extra bolts 10mm longer). :thumbs:

Only 2 more to get this GB started! :)

Also, it's a no for the struts at the moment. You can't seem to get M10 Countersunk Bolts (Fine Pitch / 1.25) anywhere in the world - The place I got mine didn't have any and had no plans to get any more in stock. I even tried to get some made in China, but the minimum order quantity was 5000! They didn't see a problem with this and said that at least I'd have some in stock! I said it would take about 20 years to shift. I'm still looking so will update if this situation changes.

Still not got 10, but I will buy the extra bolts and stockpile them as I want you guys to get these! :)

Payment details sent to all those on the list. There's still time for anyone else who wants to. I will be closing the Group Buy once everyone has paid!

:thumbs: