Engine Bay Bolts (Group Buy #2 - Now Closed)

Paddy78

Back by popular demand... I think they look really good and make a huge difference over the grotty originals (Even if my bay is in desperate need of a clean! :p)

HR and DE Versions available:

DE Kit - Bolts/Washers 1-41 (82 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £52 Delivered

DE Kit + Engine Cover - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-48 (90 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £59 Delivered

DE Engine Cover Only - Bolts/Washers 45-48 (8 Pieces) - £9 Delivered

DE+Bolts.jpg

HR Kit - Bolts/Washers 1-14 (1-13 are basically identical in position with 14 being for the left hand airbox on the HR) and 39-44 (40 Pieces) - £32.50 Delivered

HR+Bolts.jpg

Fitted:

Bolts+Fitted+2.jpg

Bolts+Fitted+4.jpg

Bay+6.jpg

The Kits are available in the following Colours:

Blue Blue.jpg Black Black.jpg Red Red.jpg Gold Gold.jpg Silver Silver.jpg Cap+Washers.jpg

Please Note:

• I will not place an order for the bolts / washers until I have a minimum of 10 orders (At least 7/10 have to be DE variations).
  • I will not place the order with the suppliers until everyone has paid in full.
  • I am using 2 different suppliers for the countersunk and cup washers so they may be slightly different shades / colours.
  • Buying a set for myself has cost around £70, so you are getting a bargain! Pro-Bolt would charge you well over £100!

Please put your names down if interested:

i.e. Paddy78 - Blue - DE

1. Cal - Red - DE + Engine Cover - Paid

2. A9H-RX - Red - DE + Engine Cover - Paid

3. rickdon - Blue - HR - Paid

4. Arran - Gold - DE - Paid

5. Zedologist - Silver - DE - Paid

6. Ceejay29 - Red - DE + Engine Cover - Paid

7. Clockwize - Red - DE + Engine Cover

8. Wizurd - Blue - DE + Engine Cover (Silver) - Paid

8.5 Almeida1234 - Blue - Engine Cover Only - Paid

8.6 Tinyflier - Silver - Engine Cover Only - Paid

8.7 pagey - Black - Engine Cover Only - Paid

9. Mikeyazure - Blue - DE + Engine Cover - Paid

10. telboy83 - Blue - DE + Engine Cover - Paid

11. Steve 350z - Red - DE + Engine Cover - Paid

12. Humpy - Red - DE + Engine Cover - Paid

Mods: Please let me know if I'm breaching any of the trading rules or if I owe you money? I don't intend to start a business, just trying to help other members save a bit of money. :D

Paddy :thumbs:

Edited by Paddy78
  • Like 1

I wouldn't mind a set for a DE, do they come in orange?

Fluke

I have 2 sets left from the time I made a batch in orange. Mine was 31 bolts in total - see the pics here. Mine were £45 or 50 per set but as I'm just trying to offload old stock I'd do you a deal (and anyone else as I have 2 sets) at £40

See the pics for what they're like & positions

Apologies to Paddy for jumping in to his thread.

SetofOrangeEngineBayBolts2.jpg

SetofOrangeEngineBayCskBolts.jpg

AnodisedPartsinSitu.jpg

Hey paddy. Just wanted to check. Does the kit include the 4 bolts that hold the engine cover down? I can't see that it does in the pics but I might have missed that.

No it doesn't, but shouldn't be a problem to add them in if you wanted?

Let me do some sums, but shouldn't be more than a few £'s extra. Would basically be 4 extra bolts and cup washers (like the ones for the plenum). You could even have them a different colour from the rest?

Cool thanks paddy. I'll wait for my engine cover to come back so I can check on the colour then give you a shout if that's OK. Once the 10 orders are made how long does it normally take to get the bolts?

Edited by wizurd

I'd also like to add the engine cover bolts please Paddy...

Assuming the oem cover uses the same fixings as a carbon cover? Bought my car with the same style carbon one as per Ian H's photo.

Hi Paddy, I am interested in the Full DE Red with plenum spacer, but would also like to add the engine cover bolts and strut brace (with H-Dev spacers beneath to accommodate the raised plenum) mentioned above.

Is this possible or am I being a complete PITA?

Thanks

First post has now been updated with the DE Engine Cover Bolts added if people are happy to pay the extra for these? I have also added the Engine Cover Bolts by themselves in case anyone who previously ordered a DE Kit wants these (We still need a minimum of 10 full kit orders).

Guys who asked for the Engine Cover Bolts, let me know if you are happy for me to add these to your order?

I am still looking into the Strut Bolts Kit. This will be around £40 though... and the supplier I bought my bolts from doesn't have any in stock or plans to restock... and they are almost impossible to source! I will keep you updated!