How Many Miles to a Full Tank?

Darren350

Anybody doing more than 250miles on a full tank in a 350/370z drives like the queen, TheBountyBarKid, ionabee or like Ms Daisy :lol:

I think 99% of Zed drivers would average more than 15mpg unless they were in traffic or on a track no matter how they drive

Sent from the golf club...

Anybody doing more than 250miles on a full tank in a 350/370z drives like the queen, TheBountyBarKid, ionabee or like Ms Daisy :lol:

I think 99% of Zed drivers would average more than 15mpg unless they were in traffic or on a track no matter how they drive

Oh, sorry to forgot about you, too, should have added you to the list, SMD! :lol: :lol:

I heard she has a zed parked up in garage next to the roller B)

I don't think the Duke of E would have a 'slanty eye' car in the garage :surrender:

German all the way :lol:

I agree.. They do like their 'Vags' dont they? hehe

Oh, sorry to forgot about you, too, should have added you to the list, SMD! :lol: :lol:

No problem being associated with Andy & Dips :group:

I don't think the Duke of E would have a 'slanty eye' car in the garage :surrender:

Is it not treason to talk about the Queen's vag? :scare:

Filled up in Cardiff on Saturday noted mileage so will fill up again and post results - Drove her quite hard over the Beacons to Hay then mostly Motorwat and D/C home so be interested to see the results. First long drive I have done - great fun but there really are some d1cks out there that do not like being passed: on this trip was Audi/BMW drivers once overtaken decide to tail gate

Is it not treason to talk about the Queen's vag? :scare:

Probably right so im going to bail out of this conversation right now ;)

I zero'd my clocks Saturday night and went for a nice steady blast,(had the wife wit me) mostly A roads and got an average of 29 mpg which I think is good for a big heavy beast, tottering around I get on average 24/25

Rob

I zero'd my clocks Saturday night and went for a nice steady blast,(had the wife wit me) mostly A roads and got an average of 29 mpg which I think is good for a big heavy beast, tottering around I get on average 24/25

Rob

That wasn't a blast..a blast you would be getting about 16 to 18 MPG. that was toddling about... ;)

• Like 1

Since ownership I've filled her up 3 times costing about £70 a time on Momentum

£70 is about 50 litres @ £1.35 per litre. The Zed has an 80 litre tank? 200 miles from 50 litres is about 18mpg, so about right if doing short journeys and blasts.

Yeah, This.

A full 80 litres will cost you about 100 quid so what your actually using is about right for regular short journies.

Incidentally, regular half mile journies will do the car no good at all. Your oils will never be getting up to temperature.

Surely this is irrelevant? Long journey or short journey, everything isn't up to temperature for the first 10 minutes. Yes, mile for mile the engine will be in less tip top condition than another car with the same mileage that's driven 50 miles each way to work, but day to day it's no different, both have to warm up.

But with the 50 mile journey, they car will actually warm up and burn off the nasties. The cold car will just leave them sitting in there, eating horses.

That's what the weekend blast is for ;)