Will camber arms do this?

parello9

Going to lower my car finally soon but want to tuck tyre a bit

935190_222842084573051_692771087_n.jpg

tumblr_m4sqf9kHF31qarrb2o1_500.jpg

Are these boys running like this using just simply camber arms do you think?

I know its about wheel spec etc but in order to do this just eibach camber arms?

You'll need both camber and toe arms which means you'll need a full coilover set up. With that much camber you'll have way way too much toe in, much more than the adjustment bolts can cope with.

Thats the main thing that confuses me is the toe but you get all that in the kit

I mean ive got enough poke and stretch with my wheels :)

You only get camber arms with the kit, you will also need toe arms which are pretty rare along with a true coilover setup. Either that or spl mid links which are around £400 I believe.

The bolts on the eibach kit only add a degree or so to the OEM adjustment which is fine for normal lowering, but not this slammed stuff.

• Like 1

Thats the main thing that confuses me is the toe but you get all that in the kit

You only get camber arms with the kit, you will also need toe arms which are pretty rare along with a true coilover setup. Either that or spl mid links which are around £400 I believe.

The bolts on the eibach kit only add a degree or so to the OEM adjustment which is fine for normal lowering, but not this slammed stuff.

I've got zero toe on the standard bolts and mine is fairly low, not slammed, but fairly low!

I've got zero toe on the standard bolts and mine is fairly low, not slammed, but fairly low!

Sorry, this is a lie, just checked. Rear toe is within "acceptable tolerances" on the standard toe bolts. front toe is zero. Sorry for the lies :)

I had 3 degrees of negative camber by NOT fitting camber arms :lol:

You'll want ones which go longer than normal to push the wheels out like that.

*Awaits the "it looks stupid/broken" crowd arrival* :snack: :snack:

First Zed does look broken though?! :surrender::D

Would love to see him try to drive that black Zed over a speed bump or even over a Rizla packet as I doubt he'd make it. :lol:

...................... Either that or spl mid links which are around £400 I believe.

I wish closer to £600 with the springs - Just so happens I have a set in the cupboard ;)

Sorry, this is a lie, just checked. Rear toe is within "acceptable tolerances" on the standard toe bolts. front toe is zero. Sorry for the lies :)

Yea, mines the same although yours is a little lower than mine I think. But there's no way we could get the slammed broken camber arm look without toe arms, unless you want the toe in to be about 5 degrees, which I'm sure would throw the back end all over the place.

...................... Either that or spl mid links which are around £400 I believe.

I wish closer to £600 with the springs - Just so happens I have a set in the cupboard ;)

What do you mean with the springs? Do you need specific springs to fit into them?

What do you mean with the springs? Do you need specific springs to fit into them?

Yes mate 2.5" off the top of my head, standard springs won't fit them.

Can get some pics if your intested?

Yes mate 2.5" off the top of my head, standard springs won't fit them.

Can get some pics if your intested?

I wish mate, unless you'll let them go for about £200 :lol:

I'm assuming that's 2.5" internal diameter? I'm sure my K Sports are bigger than that, that's almost true coilover spring sizes.