Does anyone know if GTR r35 rear spoiler will fit 350z with slight alterations?

RDON

• 2 weeks later...

The GTR looks way wider...

+1. Someone fitted a Gtr exhaust to their 350 and it was much wider than you think, there was a pic of it at the rear of the 350

That was Scott_f91 who did that. B) Here's Scotts build thread; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68764-scotts-project-zed/page__st__60

Such a cool mod and very unique. :thumbs:

• Like 1

The GTR looks way wider...

+1. Someone fitted a Gtr exhaust to their 350 and it was much wider than you think, there was a pic of it at the rear of the 350

That was Scott_f91 who did that. B) Here's Scotts build thread; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68764-scotts-project-zed/page__st__60

Such a cool mod and very unique. :thumbs:

Thanks a lot GMBallistic :) much appreciated :)

Ironically though someone else on here has since fitted one too, I think he got the pictures you guys are referring too. But yeah the exhaust is much wider than the zed! Certainly required some cutting! Really was surprising to see how wide the gtr must be!! so from that I'd take the boot is a lot wider too.

I'll be interested to see the measurements if 3sjr is able to get some dimensions though :)

I've seen a photo of a 350Z with an R35 GTR front end and i must admit it looked pretty good (just the front bumper), I don't know how much cutting and trimming it took to get it fitted and i also don't know if photoshop had been out to play but it suited the car.

I've seen a photo of a 350Z with an R35 GTR front end and i must admit it looked pretty good (just the front bumper), I don't know how much cutting and trimming it took to get it fitted and i also don't know if photoshop had been out to play but it suited the car.

Really??? I'd be tempted to kill it with fire. Worst bumper for a 350z!