Company Rant

Jetpilot

I am staggered in this day and age at some companies, its no wonder we have so many failed small business in the UK. I wont go into which comapany at present but suffice to say its not a trader from here.

2 emails over a month and a final post on facebook to ask if this company is even trading to get a response and then a requested call back which has not been received in 4 days and i am not talking a couple of quid item. Yes i would have called but they dont list a contact number.

Makes me realise how lucky we are to have such awesome traders on here :)

I am staggered in this day and age at some companies, its no wonder we have so many failed small business in the UK. I wont go into which comapany at present but suffice to say its not a trader from here.

2 emails over a month and a final post on facebook to ask if this company is even trading to get a response and then a requested call back which has not been received in 4 days and i am not talking a couple of quid item. Yes i would have called but they dont list a contact number.

Makes me realise how lucky we are to have such awesome traders on here :)

Same here, it's not car parts but I made the mistake of ordering a new 3 month set of contact lenses online from a new company. Big mistake! I'm £70 out of pocket and I can't seem to get hold of them, there phone lines have been having maintenance done for the past 3 weeks and they don't answer emails.

Oh well. Lesson learned.

It wasn't until I went to the States that I realised how awful some service can be here. TBF, there's plenty of great uk based companies, but so many places get it so wrong it's untrue, most of the time the costs of providing excellent service over crap is a few quid or simply a little bit of effort. Always over deliver.

It wasn't until I went to the States that I realised how awful some service can be here. TBF, there's plenty of great uk based companies, but so many places get it so wrong it's untrue, most of the time the costs of providing excellent service over crap is a few quid or simply a little bit of effort. Always over deliver.

I couldnt agree more, i contacted an Amercian company regarding a similar product, i had a reply with all the info within 4 hours ;)

Completely agree. So many companies cant be arsed replying to enquiries. I'm trying to get quotes for a respray on my supra at the moment. One company didnt want to give me a price because they are a bit busy at the moment, another one i'm waiting for a call back since i went down there last saturday.

I had a similar issue last year with a company I bought supplements from. They were supposedly well-known, but no contact number or anything. After searching the web I found the contact details of the director of the company and emailed him directly and after months I got my delivery through! Never use them again!

Im having this loads atm trying to get hold of corbeau for a price on some seats with logos put on seems impossible

Few Graphic companies ive contacted non have replied

Let me know what you're after; my local club have good ties with them, and get a nice discount ;)

In all, they are not bad to deal with, and the quality speaks for itself!

Unfortunately there are too many traders that trade in the today and have no eye on tomorrow. They think all is sweet and rosey at the moment, so why bother using this fandangled email thing. These are also the traders we should not have sympathy for when they go under complaining of being undercut by online offers, people changing purchasing habits etc.