New member Surrey

Hi, just like to introduce myself.

I am in the process of buying a 370Z GT, assuming my test drive goes well. Hopefully getting a good deal through a mate that works for Nissan. I have had an Alfa 156 for the last 16 years from new, and have finally given in to pressure from my 19 year old daughter to let her have the car. It has only done 80,000 miles and must be the best one on the road !

Wanted something pretty, not common, and that was a pleasure to drive. Hope I have made the right choice. One thing I am undecided on is colour. My Alfa was red (Only colour for an Alfa) but not sure what colour to get for the 370. Choice seems to be between the Vibrant Red and Midnight Blue. Personally not keen on black and white cars, as I live in the country and we have a lot of muddy roads, especially at the moment. Need a colour that looks good when dirty !!

Any thoughts. The blue does seem quite a rare colour which I like the idea of, but having had a red car for 16 years hard to change. Any thoughts ?

Richy

Welcome to the forum, good to see another member in surrey.

Midnight blue 370, are they doing that in the I'm yet as I've only seen the darker blue colour on new US cars

Just introduced Midnight Blue, which from pictures I have seen of US cars does like rather nice !!!!

Welcome Richy. :welcome:

Have you seen the Le Mans Blue 370's? That's my favourite colour for the 370's imo.

DSC_0001.jpg

Looking on the Nissan website, they don't appear to do that blue, just the Midnight one. Agree it is a lovely colour.

Looking on the Nissan website, they don't appear to do that blue, just the Midnight one. Agree it is a lovely colour.

Maybe give them an email just to check if you do like that colour. Just might not be listed for some reason?! maybe they're trying to push the midnight blue ones as it's a new colour to the Uk or they have too many of them. :dry::lol:

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Just had an update from my dealer mate. Delivery is not until end of July, unless I want a black one , which would be next month. The new red is available now, Magma, but I think this has an orange tint to it, which I am not so keen on. Looks like it will be Midnight Blue then, which was my first choice, so not a problem. Must admit the deal seems great on the car. A nice big discount off the list price, payment over three years with a £1500 deposit thrown in and APR at 4.9%. Free servicing and RAC cover for three years, and a paint guard as well. I am pleased I let my mate beat me at golf now. ;)

The midnight blue does look awesome in the pics I've seen.

I'm afraid I'm a fan of the black rose colour though, but then I'm biased :)

IMG_9209.jpg

I do like that colour, but unfortunately it is not available. I imagine it looks fantastic with the sun on it.

:welcome: from yet another midnight blue!

Hey this Club is starting to get too big. :) I was wondering if midnight blue is darker than it appears in most pictures with full sun. I did read on a US forum that it was actually navy, and can appear nearly black. I suppose I would prefer the colour to be darker than lighter, just as the name suggests.

Sorry to bang on about the colour, but it is quite difficult to buy a car without seeing the colour in person. I am sure I will not be disappointed, but there is always that nagging doubt.

It does seem very friendly on here, and I look forward to getting involved.