Golf R32

zxrob

Love them :) MK4 Will always be the best looker!

My son got a black Mk4 which he wont part with. :thumbs:

Smart guy!

Just spent £2k on it, Re-con Engine, New Clutch, Timing belts, Water pump, Tyres, Rear springs and bushes, Front shocks,

Drives like new. :thumbs:

Love them :) MK4 Will always be the best looker!

My son got a black Mk4 which he wont part with. :thumbs:

Smart guy!

Just spent £2k on it, Re-con Engine, New Clutch, Timing belts, Water pump, Tyres, Rear springs and bushes, Front shocks,

Drives like new. :thumbs:

They're so comfy as well! With all that work done, I'd imagine that's going to go on for a long life! They just keep going and going and going....(Untill the turbo blows :lol: )
  • Like 1

They're so comfy as well! With all that work done, I'd imagine that's going to go on for a long life! They just keep going and going and going....(Untill the turbo blows :lol: )

They're NA man.

I was just generalising Golf's (Sorry not just R32's) As my old 1.8T was all the above ^^ Untill the Turbo went at 166k Miles :lol:

They're NA man.

I was just generalising Golf's (Sorry not just R32's) As my old 1.8T was all the above ^^ Untill the Turbo went at 166k Miles :lol:

was it still under warranty :lol:

i like the r32 but it's just not as fast as it should be out of the box, small hatchback with a big engine, my corrado vr6 felt quicker

They're NA man.

i like the r32 but it's just not as fast as it should be out of the box, small hatchback with a big engine, my corrado vr6 felt quicker

She's heavy, especially with the 4WD
  • Like 3

They're NA man.

She's heavy, especially with the 4WD

When not a lot of cars were moving in the snow, my v6 4motion was handling it no problem. :thumbs:

I've kept an eye out for an R36 estate but they're like rocking horse poo! Lots of gadgets and a big boot to throw stuff in all in the safety of 4wheel drive. Miltek sounds great on them too.

Lovely noise, slow as ****

Not that slow.

The R32 gets a 3.2-litre V6 that produces 250bhp, making it the flagship of the Golf range. It's an engine that's found in many other Volkswagen Group cars including the Passat and Audi TT, A3 and A4. Although its performance figures are strong and acceleration is effortless - 0-62mph in 6.5 seconds and a top speed of 155mph - it's only half a second quicker than the cheaper 200bhp 2.0T GTI. Where it does show its strength is its effortless acceleration from 50mph upwards, which makes overtaking - even in otherwise tight situations - a breeze. Buyers can choose between a six-speed manual or a DSG semi-automatic gearbox. The DSG provides lightning quick gearchanges. It uses two clutches - one is in gear, the other has the next gear pre-selected. It takes 0.03 of a second to change gear - that's faster than the blink of an eye.

I've always been a fan of the r32's. I do keep looking at them (more so lately), but it is a lot of money for 'a golf'. Saying that there is one that drives past me as I walk to work some days and the noise is wonderful :)

Matt, get a Golf V6 4motion which I had and stick a Miltek exhaust on it, you can pick up a good one for

about £3k to £3.5k all the R32 bits fit them as well. :thumbs: