Wanted for the summer that will never arrive !

M350ZB

:teeth:Wanted :teeth:

1,Stubby ariel

2,Tor Cover

3,Nismo Zorst ---------------------------- Views ?

4,Z or Nismo CD Case

5,Passenger Grab Handle

6,Car Cover ------------------------------ Views ?

And any other bits you think i might be intreseted in, nismo bits and bobs, chrome parts, polished up bits, lol, !

Thanks,,

Is there a Jesus handle though?

Sorry, that might be a local term, one mounted on the roof..... in fact I doubt they'd fit tham as the car has curtain airbags so if you were grabbing the jesus handle and it went off you'd lose your arm!

Sorry, that might be a local term, one mounted on the roof..... in fact I doubt they'd fit tham as the car has curtain airbags so if you were grabbing the jesus handle and it went off you'd lose your arm!

Er, why "Jesus"?

Er, why "Jesus"?

Because passengers usually shout Jesus Christ when grabbing them

My missus just grabs the seat. Best is when you have a n00b that doesnt know there isnt a handle and you see them frantically trying to find something to grab :lol:

All others can be had on eBay I beleive, but PM Adam for the Zorst.

First off, passenger grab handle i need the little silver insert piece, girlfriend scratched mine and i have pm'd you Zedrush!, The Z or Nismo CD Case, is just a Cd Case, but when in a nissan dealership the other day saw one with a Z badge onit, thought it looked pretty smart. As for zorst, still not to sure, just nismo seems the way forward at the mo !

Right one allmost complete out of the five, stubby ariel on its way, massive thanks to Zerdrush, and he told me they all over hang a little bit, why is this and has any one got one what is a perfect fit ? :teeth: 1 down four to go ? :p

Looksp pretty similar to standard one, you got a pic cmparing them and people how obvious is this bit that hangs over, adn who has got them on their Z's ?

Its only obvious if you stand next to it and look at the aerial. Its a very small overhang anyway