Alfie

Where are you dude? Welcome along.

Hi Flex, im over the Bridge and follow the sheep down to Sunny SouthWest (slight over exaggeration with the weather there although it is Nice today for a change

OK, I'll pop in for a cuppa, next time I'm passing :)

:welcome: Alfie. So you sold your Zed and have now just joined the owners club forum? :wacko:

Any plans on getting another?

i have another 350z but its off the road at the moment, ive also been looking at the 370z

Had me confused reading upto this point of the thread :lol:

Welcome :wave:

:welcome: from Wales

where about in Wales if you don't mind me asking?? Home territory ;)

I'm overlooking Brechfa Forest in Carms.

There's a few lads around Cardiff area and one in Pembs

Not to far then, my place actually looks over towards the Black Mountains :teeth: Some nice roads to be had over there!

_581.jpg

:welcome:

cheers buddy, The yellow zed on your profile yours? i must say its got to be the best colour for sure!!

Yep that's mine mate & thanks for the compliment. They look better in the flesh as the yellow is metallic :)

im really fond of this colour in the 350z, not so many about which makes it all that more special.

Not to far then, my place actually looks over towards the Black Mountains :teeth: Some nice roads to be had over there!

_581.jpg

Took a few pics up on the Llangadog- Brynamman road the other week http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80744-black-mountain-pics/

Didnt expect it to be as icy as it was though! Sun was out back home.

:welcome:

cheers buddy, The yellow zed on your profile yours? i must say its got to be the best colour for sure!!

Yep that's mine mate & thanks for the compliment. They look better in the flesh as the yellow is metallic :)

im really fond of this colour in the 350z, not so many about which makes it all that more special.

I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there was 76 ultra yellow GT4 zeds sold in the uk the other 100 are kuro black. Mine is the only one I've seen but there's a few on the forum

_581.jpg

Took a few pics up on the Llangadog- Brynamman road the other week http://www.350z-uk.c...-mountain-pics/

Didnt expect it to be as icy as it was though! Sun was out back home.

Nice pics, This cold weather can be a right pain in the arse up there at times, one side of the mountain could be great then all of a sudden.. as soon as you drop down the other side.. black ice waaaaaaaa!!! ddont tell me you plodded around that hairpin?? ;)