AMS - Amuse 380RS Super Leggera Style Wide Bodykit Finally Arrived From USA for my 500+hp Beast

martinxxz

I am looking to buy the same bodykit, how do you se is the fitting?

How much did it cost you with shiping and taxes?

Just got the job done mate, will up load some picture later.

The bodykit itself cost around 2000GBP include shipping and tax, but the bodykit is so bad that nearly ever piece need some sort of modification in order to fit nearly okey.... and many of the parts need to glued on to the body or other panels to make it stay in the right shape, which means it will damage if you try to remove it later. The car stays in a professional bodyshop for 5 weeks twice more than I predicted and the cost is very very high.

However, Im very happy with the out come, the car looking very good at the end of the day. But I personally seriously don't recommend to use the body kit from this brand, so painful, maybe try find an other brand which make the same copy. :)

Edited by martinxxz
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apology guys for not up dating this post, last year has been extremely busy. The body kit is really really bad on fitment, the car spent 4 weeks in the body shop to modify most of the component in order to fit perfectly, many of them are just miles away. The end result is quite amazing but there are still more needs to be done to my mind. such as more camber, the tire are size can be slightly wider, and a carbon warp for all the back painted area and lower the ride hight (the ride are very high at the moment). but, I just can't find any more time to spend on the car and are selling it now.

Interested to see this one unfold and your comments on the fitment of the parts. Will be watching :)

OP hasn't been online since November, someone PM him and demand pictures :lol:

looking foward to this although going to need to get some mega wide wheels to fit under them wide arches or might look funny

Edit: i punked my self we are now in 2015 :bangin:

:) :) :)

Hope all goes to plan and that you will be very happy with the end result.

Massive bump, did it ever get any pics done? :)

Any pics of this yet - would love to see how it looks!

I love the look of the Super Leggera kit. Do you have any pics of it fitted on your zed?

It's only been a month, give the fella a chance :lol:

I love the look of the Super Leggera kit. Do you have any pics of it fitted on your zed?

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

;)

Looking forward to see the pictures.

What interests in duraflex was the flexible material.

Apology guys for not up dating this post, last year has been extremely busy. The body kit is really really bad on fitment, the car spent 5 weeks in the body shop to modify most of the component in order to fit perfectly, many of them are just miles away. The end result is quite amazing but there are still more needs to be done to my mind. such as more camber, the tire are size can be slightly wider, and a carbon warp for all the back painted area and lower the ride hight (the ride are very high at the moment). but, I just can't find any more time to spend on the car and are selling it now.

Upload pics to photobucket or similar photo hosting site - click on the picture and it will have a web address for the photo, copy paste it into the box that comes up on here when you click the little tree icon and viola.

A Viola is a flower. You mean 'Voila' ;)

• 1 year later...

"Holy Thread resurrection batman" - To save someone the bother

Did nothing come of this members planned Amuse Superleggera bodykit? Well over a year since this last update.

Kits on, car sold, no pictures :byebye: