That's the end of that then.

glrnet

Why the hate for FB? At least they're up front about their privacy measures, not so sure I can say the same for the WhatsApp lot.

I don't hate FB for what they are, just I hate FB for what it is :lol:

Came off it about 18months ago - Same crap everyday 'I'm currently eating, I just got out the bath, I'm going to cook dinner etc' Then everyone's checking it 24/7 - There is more to life that FB :lol:

And.....P!ss off Matt for what ever you are about to say :lol::starwars:

..... I need say no more :lol::starwars:

Why the hate for FB? At least they're up front about their privacy measures, not so sure I can say the same for the WhatsApp lot.

Came off it about 18months ago - Same crap everyday 'I'm currently eating, I just got out the bath, I'm going to cook dinner etc' Then everyone's checking it 24/7 - There is more to life that FB :lol:

Not their fault you've got boring friends :p

:lol: But what this could essentially lead to is - a FB account to use whatsApp :(

At least he has some :p

• Like 1

Whole point of WA though is it's simplicity. Just download, (after an initial registration with your number) and you are good to go.

They won't change that. Too many people would leave.

I got a feeling they will want to incorporate the friends list though - Just like it does with our phone books, but with FB friends list....

Which will leave me with less contacts!!! :surrender: :surrender:

Edited by grundy225

Whole point of WA though is it's simplicity. Just download, (after an initial registration with your number) and you are good to go.

They won't change that. Too many people would leave.

I got a feeling they will want to incorporate the friends list though - Just like it does with our phone books, but with FB friends list....

Which will leave me with less contacts!!! :surrender: :surrender:

You'll be ok, they'll do it with phone contacts too, like a joint one. It's the same with Instagram, it tells you if a FB contact joins, but doesn't make you follow them and you don't have to have fb to use instagram :)

• Like 1