Hi Everyone

Hello everyone, my name is Michael, I live in Surrey and thought I would pop in and say hi as I am considering buying a 350Z at some point soon. Currently drive a 05 Civic Type R EP3 which has some subtle mods for track days but now I do around 14k a year, I fancy a change to something a bit more comfortable. Previous cars are a Lotus Elise S1 which is still in the family and a 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX which my wife now uses.

Looking forward to reading the forum lots and saying hi to some of you.

Thanks GMballistic. I need to drive a 350Z to see if its what I am after. I love the whole hot hatch thing but getting fed up with it now with the miles I do. As you know the EP3 has to be worked so hard where as when I drive the Scooby,its so more relaxing and cruisy so I am hoping the 350Z will be more like that.

Thanks GMballistic. I need to drive a 350Z to see if its what I am after. I love the whole hot hatch thing but getting fed up with it now with the miles I do. As you know the EP3 has to be worked so hard where as when I drive the Scooby,its so more relaxing and cruisy so I am hoping the 350Z will be more like that.

Compared to my old EP3 I just find the Zed effortless to drive and it just eats up any road I put in in front of it.

It's not slow either and when you put your foot down although it's a lot different to hitting VTEC and flying up to 8,000rpm odd you only have to look down at the Zeds speedo to see it's actually into triple digits quicker than you'd think. B);)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...