Got to start some where

Danielodger

So this is where iv got to on my z nothing great yet but a start post-21671-0-75153600-1391728261_thumb.jpg rear lights all red post-21671-0-71145000-1391729535_thumb.jpg Centre consul wrapped white carbon fibre

Started to polish the plenum need to take it off now to get to rest and finish it off

post-21671-0-99539100-1391728729_thumb.jpg had to crop the photos as it wouldn't let me post other wise will try get better pics at some point

Edited by Danielodger

I thought green and red made yellow? Close enough though.

With light it's difficult as the shades affect it loads. It's what Peugeot and audi do for their red rear lights. There's a green filter just behind the red light casing.

With light it's difficult as the shades affect it loads. It's what Peugeot and audi do for their red rear lights. There's a green filter just behind the red light casing.

Interesting :sly:

Hensh - I think you can change the bulbs witht he rears out, but to remove the unit it's bumper off, or at least mostly off.

• Like 1

Its just a film if worst cone to it i can peel it right off and its not a dim out put its just not orange any morepost-21671-0-97208100-1391786292_thumb.jpg this is with the light on during the day as well people should be able to see it

Just thought it needed highlighting as people on here make a fuss about declaring mods mate

Interesting :sly:

Hensh - I think you can change the bulbs witht he rears out, but to remove the unit it's bumper off, or at least mostly off.

I think you are right, my clip broke on the drivers side so it was loose but when I got the new ones in I got them swapped at the same time as I got my new rear bumper.