Paul's Azure Three Fiddy "Hugo"!

pjf1985

Thought I'd start a build thread for my Azure 350z GT. Picking her up this Tuesday and honestly cannot wait! I'm already thinking of mods I want to do.

This is my first rear wheel drive car I've owned, my previous car was a 2007 Honda Civic Type R (FN2)

Mods I'm currently thinking about:

- New rims Done!

- Suspension (coilovers or lowering springs)

- Exhaust

- Front splitter Done!

- Rear diffuser or different rear bumper

- Duck tail spoiler

- New headunit Done!

- Experimenting with Vinyl wrapping and plastidip Done (kinda)

- Change all the bulbs (already ordered) Done!

- Stubby aerial Done!

That's it for now, keep checking back for updates :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My completed mods (updated 29/03/15)

Enkei RPF1's (18x9.5J ET15 / 18x10.5J ET15)

Titan Neo Chrome Nuts

TS Nismo Style Front Splitter

OEM Front Splash Guards

Dark Smoke Rear Tints

JDM Front Plate

Carbon Z Emblem Side Decals

Honda RDX Stubby Aerial

cs2000's Full LED Bulb Kit

Silvatec Chrome Indicator Bulbs

Japspeed Y Pipe

Cobra Decats

HKS Super Hybrid Filter

Ironhide Orange Slam Panel

Nismo Neo Chrome Oil Cap

Pioneer AVH-2400BT Headunit

Razo Neo Chrome Gear Knob

Peugeot RCZ Cargo Net

Richbrook 350Z Tax Disk Holder

350Z-UK and DOMO Decals

Wrapped Rear Strut Bar in Gloss Black

Flip Key Mod

Jap Front Plate

Fly Eyes On Rear Lights

Edited by pjf1985

That's a good list ~ don't look at the other members build threads though or that list will double. :lol::D

Cheers mate, I'll try not to aha

Most items on that list are what I started with too :) Looking forward to your updates.

Enjoy the new motor :D

Thanks! Yeah think I'm mainly going for cosmetics over performance to start with B)

Brilliant list :thumbs:

Just go careful a zed is not a forgiving first RWD car :lol:

Haha I'll try be careful :lol:

Duck tail spoiler what u got in mind?

I like the look of the Stillen or Chargespeed

Great cars both of them. ;)

I used to have an EP3 Type R before I got my 350 and it was the most reliable car I have ever owned. I did also consider the FN2's before I decided on buying the 350 but felt I wanted a real change from my old EP3.

Love the FN2's though and really wanted a turbo charged one after seeing TDi's boosted FN2. B)

Thanks mate! :D Ah cool, yes they are extremely reliable, I loved my FN2 to bits but wanted a change after owning it for 4 years. I too wanted something completely different and was a toss up between the 350Z and the S2000. TDi's boosted FN2 is amazing! *drool*

So I picked up my 350Z yesterday from the dealership yesterday and had a nice 2 hour drive home. I'm very impressed with the car and glad I went for it. First thing I done when I got home was remove the horrible plate holder on the front which I think gives it a cleaner look. Going to go for some smaller plates eventually though.

IMAG0572.jpg

IMAG0571.jpg

Before and after the plate holder removal...

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG0573.jpg

And another update! Got my new Gear Knob through the post yesterday so had to fit that after work tonight. Wasn't keen on the standard one so been wanting to change it. It's a Razo knob in Neo Chrome, looks awesome and feels great! Will get a better pic in the light...

IMAG0608.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got some more goodies yesterday :D Got my stubby aerial and Nismo style lip through the post. Also had 2 new front tyres fitted in the form of Continental Sport Contact 5's, seem like very good tyres! More pics when I've fitted my aerial and lip :)

• 3 weeks later...

Love it mate, really deep shine. Are you going to be putting spacers on? makes a big difference.

Cheers bud! Umm can't decide, was going to get spacers for now but think I may just get some new rims pretty soon and if so I'll go wider then!

Love it mate, really deep shine. Are you going to be putting spacers on? makes a big difference.

Cheers bud! Umm can't decide, was going to get spacers for now but think I may just get some new rims pretty soon and if so I'll go wider then!

Wider rims would be better, I have spacers which make it look miles better but I don't trust them so tend not to take any risks :lol: